Mom died after giving birth to 8 puppies

Hi Yesterday across the road I saw a dead female dog. According to my neighbors she has given birth to 8 puppies. Me and my family decided to bring them home. Since they are 4 days old and their eyes are not opened. What do you think I should do with them. Since I have my own pet and he is really aggressive and don't like to see I am talking with other pets. And I never handled such small puppies. So kinda scared. Update - Today one puppy died. I don't know the reason but I couldn't do anyhing. I took him in my arms he was mourning. My sister covered her with sweater since his body was bit cold. And after 10 minutes he died.
take them to the animal shelter there.Or any Vet that is available .Do it fast
We don't have any animal shelter nor anyone care for animals in my area. Now we have only one left.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Taking them home with you is a very nice gesture, my King! Unfortunately, sometimes a puppy will die when we are trying to help them... It could be that the puppy got too cold or not enough to eat. It could also have been a puppy that would not have survived if her mother was still alive and caring for her babies. We cannot know about that. I am glad you took them to a vet to have the other puppies checked! Just do your best to care for them. If they were meant to live, then your love and care will see them through.
You know my aunt brought all baby care things - like tissue, Clothes that absorb water though I found it that it doesn't hold for long. Anyway I did many mistakes there... And that is the reason they didn't survived under my care.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@UR_Forever_Raja My King? I think you are being too hard on yourself! You did something very nice for the mommy dog. You adopted her babies and did your best to care for them just like she would have wanted! I am positive you did the very best you could do to keep the puppies warm, healthy and safe. You cannot accept the blame if God chose to take all but one of the puppies back to live with their mother again! But he knows how hard you tried, so he has left one with you for a while more... We are not privileged to know how long you will get to keep the last puppy, Raja. You may keep him for another day or for fifteen years... No matter how long you get to keep him, I know you love him and will always do your best for him! That is what matters, my friend!
@DaddyEvil I still feel if I kept them in different boxes they might have survived.
@pgiblett (6587)
It sounds like you need to find good homes for them.
@pgiblett (6587)
@UR_Forever_Raja At least the one survived, I'm sure he/she will thank you for saving it every day.
• Calgary, Alberta
Are the puppies doing well? I managed to revive a dying kitten before and she is now 12 years old.
Well they got place in heaven. Only one is with me now. I still remember how I used to keep everyone on my thighs. It was a awesome feeling....
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I know what you are feeling right now. Try finding a doctor and get them checked. That is first to start with. Keep them around and search for a place where you can leave them. Tough things to find in India. And for your own pet, dont worry, once the new ones are checked, you can allow them to be with the senior - but initially keep a strict watch. Most probably, he will not hurt them and they may become good friends.
@sugartoes (42721)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm just finding this topic I wish I had of found it sooner but I'm here now IF I had of found it sooner I'd be telling you to keep them WARM & get them some PUPPY milk from the store & feed them every 2 hrs for a week then every 4 hrs from there BUT being I'm just getting here I"M HOPING that things have changed for the better for the babies how are they??
Thanks, Yes I remember I used to get at 1am 3am 6am to feed them milk. But God didn't like me care and took them with him. Now I have only one left with me.
@DaddyEvil You made me laugh I wish to be with them for longer the situation-environment could be different.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@UR_Forever_Raja Good! I love to make you laugh, Raja! I am not sure what to believe about your puppies... I do think if it is possible (and is not against anything in your own beliefs) that you will have time to spend a lifetime with them when you move on someday... I don't want to hasten that day, nor do I want to make you feel sad again... I am trying to help you past something hurtful in your life. I am afraid I am doing this badly, though. I still don't know enough about you or your culture/religion. Please, tell me if I say something that offends or in some way is wrong for me to say now.
So how many puppies do you have left ? and that was a wonderful thing for you todo, to rescue them . . .