A couple good Christmas movies are on tonight. Watching the Grinch right now.

Banks, Oregon
Dr. Seuss how the Grinch stole Christmas, starring Jim Carrey is coming on right now on ABC Family. I still like the cartoon better, but this is a good movie. Very well done and, Jim Carrey makes a great Scrooge. I also love the song by Faith Hill on it where are you Christmas? After the Grinch on KGW ch 8 It's a wonderful life is coming on. Hoping these movies will open up my inner Christmas spirit. Are you a fan of the Grinch or it's a wonderful life?
@moffittjc (34299)
• Gainesville, Florida
I liked the original Grinch cartoon, but didn't so much like the movie with Jim Carrey. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad movie, I just like the cartoon better. I would love to see It's a Wonderful Life, it's a great holiday classic, but also I'm watching lots of college football today!
I agree the cartoon will always be the best. I will be watching football all day tomorrow the NFL, but am a Ducks fan as far as college goes.
I like the cartoon one too, I watched the Alabama Florida game this evening.
@moffittjc (34299)
• Gainesville, Florida
@andriaperry It was very painful for me to watch, as a Gator fan. But at least Alabama will represent the SEC in the college football playoffs.
I love the Grinch and used to watch it almost every Christmas. I do love Faith Hill's "Where are you Christmas" as well, I think it helps make the movie to be honest with you. I've started watching "Grandma Got Ran (or is it run?) over by a reindeer since they made it into a mini show serial a few years back.
I agree her song does help make the movie big time and, it's grandma got ran over by a reindeer I think lol.
@TRBRocks420 haha thanks. I'm Southern so while "run" sounds correct to me I know it's not gramatically.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Lol yeah, it's funny how people say things different from the west and, South some other places too, my Grandma and, Grandpa are from the south, they always say y'all or you'uns stuff like that.
@norcal (3275)
• Nevada City, California
I always liked the book, and the cartoon. I had never watched the Jim Carrey movie until a couple of days ago. I am not a big Jim Carrey fan. I did watch it the other day, and it was better than I expected.
Yes, the cartoon is my favorite too. I can't remember if I ever read the book. I probably did, when I was a kid though, he's weird but funny lol.
@norcal (3275)
• Nevada City, California
@TRBRocks420 I used to read the book to my kids.
@LeaPea2417 (14543)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I only like the classic cartoon "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". As a youngster, I had to watch it each year. I even found the story in book form and had to buy it.
I still watch it every year I hope it will be on soon, they had Charlie Browns Christmas on already.
I love both of those movies. When I am walking Harley he pulls me or I pull him and it always reminds me of the grinch dog :)
Lol that's funny and, my dog is kind of like the Grinch Dog to, but he's a Chihuahua.
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
Love the wonderful life. The Grinch not so much. Must be that he is the Grinch
@silvermist (15685)
@TRBRocks420 Whether it is Christmas or not,I always liked watching ''How the Grinch Stole Christmas.''
@Lucky15 (33719)
Love the movie. Love the book too.
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Yeah both movies are great. The Grinch is just funny and cute and It's A Wonderful Life has a nice message.
Good to see another fan and, yes two of my favorite :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
We watched Miracle on 34th Street the other evening.
That is another great movie, one of my all time favorites.
I like the Grinch movie and I also have the book that I read to the young children in my family.
@T_gray (7898)
• Salina, Kansas
I kinda liked the movie, but I loved the cartoon. Yes I actually like a Christmas movie. Lol. This is one of my favorites actually
Oh my God it's a miracle you like something that's Christmas lol jk.
@T_gray (7898)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 I know right! It is a miracle