Good night or Good Morning FellowMylotters Night Time Crept in

Garden Grove, California
The night crept in on silent feet Slow and slowing the beat My hands are tiref of typ ing now But still early to shut down and how. My roomie I believe is asleep. Hope so as I cannot compete with her long winded patter While I cannot hear that is the matter. So I retreat now to responding to all my my lot friends and make sure I do not say bubbler friends. The glory days ended there a long time back and I should have come here in July but I like an idiot thought bubblews would pull itslf out of the mess.I should have listened to m y fellow friends who told me to come to my lot a long time back.Your thoughts on too soon old and too late smart,.
@Elizaby (3658)
• Pensacola, Florida
Have a good night and don't do too much Give those fingers a rest and read and such
yes its getting close to time for me to shut do wn so I will say good night now and close down for now. hu gs from hatley
@Blondie2222 (21790)
I hope you have a good nights sleep. I ended last night when i was tired but couldn't sleep so back on i went lol.
loved the poem and from what you have said you might be better off NOT being able to hear her mouth, lol
I did the same mistake, stayed on BB too long.
@Lucky15 (33386)
Hope you have a great night. See you around tomorrow
@Inlemay (16542)
• South Africa
Good Night - rest well