On gloomy weather and not so much activity.

@Lucky15 (33687)
Outside is gloomy. Cloudy and still warm. We have few drizzles last night. I wanted to have more rain today. Have the dry soil got a taste of water that they have been missing for months now. But i guess not today or tomorrow or the followings days. This kind of weather is normal during the month of December. The kind of weather that makes me feel lazy but not here. Mylot have been kinda "gloomy" for me too. The recent part hasn't shown me anything that much. Love to discover so many interesting posts there. Aside from that, i bid goodbye to a great person i met during bubbling days and meet her again here, felt sad about her saying goodbye. Wishing her the best of luck. Gloomy weather may make feel lazy in doing some stuff but not here. Despite that recent area is not showing that much posts, i just explore more on the people part. Hoping for a better tomorrow, with the weather and here in mylot. How are you all doing?
I hope it will be a better day for you tomorrow. Cheer up and be happy.
@Lucky15 (33687)
Thank you ma'am. Wshung evryone a better tomorrow :)
@scheng1 (24741)
Our weather pattern is crazy too. It is very hot and scorching in the morning. When the sun shines on your face, you feel the pain. It starts to rain heavily in the afternoon for a few hours, and some places flood. When the rain stops in late afternoon, the sun burns again.
@Lucky15 (33687)
We got a better weather now. Haha
@crossbones27 (21982)
• Redlands, California
I get what you are saying but for some reason always loved the warm feeling you get when inside while it is raining. Probably should not feel happy because mother nature will get you.
@norcal (3213)
• Nevada City, California
I guess people are busy, it is kind of quiet.
@Lucky15 (33687)
I guess so. :)
@bunnybon7 (37707)
• Holiday, Florida
what happened that you say bye to that person here?
@Lucky15 (33687)
She bid goodbye for she has to do more things. Her priorities. :)
@EddieHands (37800)
Here it had been dark cloudy and gloomy, but also cold. Yes it seems less active we are, as colder it gets.
• Rochester, New York
I love the gloomy weather with rain and storms. They are peaceful to me, but they scare my pup so I don't really look forward to them coming my way knowing his fears.
We are doing okay here, no snow and our Christmas tree is going up on Thursday to be finally decorated. Have a good rest of the week @Lucky15