It has been a peaceful day

I have mostly been off line. That is okay. For the next two weeks or so I will be that way. Getting ready for the holidays and company are the priority. Hubby always touches base with his sister over their favorite football games. I tend to feel like she is aging more rapidly than he is, as she forgets many things. The cat is a great "watch dog" and growls and hisses when the persistent stray comes by. Of course he is a bold fellow who sauntered into the house last night when hubby left the door open. It is great to be able to go through the whole house inside. Hubby got the door opened up between the kitchens and framed up sturdily. We may wait and do the trim after we have company as there is much else to get done. Bed time is quickly creeping up on me. It is good to see even more new/old friends here. Welcome one and all.
i hope you enjoy your company and your holiday.
I hope you enjoy your Christmas celebrations if I do not get a chance to wish you a Merry Christmas before hand. Have a good night's rest as well. I'm heading off to work as soon as I get this comment posted and I can't forget some cold medicine as I am coughing horribly now.
I hope your cough will go away.
I haven't been online much either. It is that time of year for parties, visiting, shopping, baking and many more things.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
I hope all goes well with your holiday and the company enjoy.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
starting to understand a bit of this place, I'm sure it will just take time. Really wish that search would work for me.
yep At C hristmas time company and the holidays should always take priority. Don't ovedue though , some things can be put off til the next day and then you will not wear yourself out. lol
cats will do what they want, lol
I'm sure that it will look wonderful when you finish. I love projects like that.
@katsmeow1213 (29044)
I hope you enjoy having company in your new house. Sounds like it is coming along nicely!
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
Cats can be very territorial and will rarely allow other cats to invade their territory.
@kaka135 (14115)
Good that you have such a good cat! Enjoy your holidays!
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
How many kitchens do you have?
Yes, it is good to see old friends coming back and some new ones becoming a part of the site. Sounds like you have had quite a renovation going on. Bet you will be glad to have it finished. Or do you see that happening? LOL
@GreatMartin (5829)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Peaceful days are needed for the days ahead!
I have been out washing windows this morning. Although I'm not keen on doing these sorts of chores, I must admit I feel great once they're done.
@amnabas (10311)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Its good morning here but after an hourof mylotting I will be napping.
You still sound like you are very busy. Enjoy your company and sometimes there is just other things to do than be online a lot.
It sounds busy. I need to get myself busy to be able to relax with family at Christmas.