What did you find in the rabbit hole?

@Gr8bit (177)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I mean things like this war in Syria and people are saying "yeah yeah we back our government to kill terrorist" But you yourself know that the terrorist part is just an excuse to remove a government to get the Oil? If you looked into President Kennedy's assassination, did you wish you hadn't? If you looked into 9/11, do you wish you hadn't? Have you ever looked into the evil's the Oil industry has done, and wished you hadn't? How the Middle Eat got to this point? Did you see the full scale of the darkness that covers our world? Do you wish you could go back to ignorance and bliss? Like a war veteran who is glad they served their country but wishes to forget what he saw, I wish I could do the same. I have heard a few people say that this world is in fact hell, I do not believe that, the beauty in this world and in the majority of people reminds me of the opposite..Heaven. Even if you do not believe the holy books from around the world, they all tell the same story, which is a warning to us all, that one day the evil will become predominant in this world, I think that time is now, leaders do not seem to want peace and harmony, they want war, death and destruction, we, the ordinary people want just the opposite. They have their time now but it will end and the common people will inherit the Earth, hopefully in our lifetime
@IreneVincent (16025)
I don't know if you are a Bible reader or not, but Jesus DID say the "meek will inherit the Earth." Why is the world in such turmoil? There is one definite answer to that question, which also comes from the Bible. 1 John 5:19 says: "...the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." Who is that wicked one? Satan the Devil. And at John 16:11 confirms this by saying: "the ruler of this world has been judged." Read also: John 12:31; John 14:30 How do we know that Satan is in charge of the whole world? If you read in the Bible about Satan tempting Jesus after he was baptized and went into the wilderness, you will see that Satan offered Jesus "all the kingdoms of the world and their glory." At Luke 4:5, 6 Satan "showed him (Jesus) all the kingdoms of the inhabited Earth in an instant of time (miraculously) and the Devil said to him: "I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO ME, and to whomever I wish I give it. You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours." Jesus never questioned that Satan had this authority over the kingdoms of the Earth, as the scriptures above state. Satan had challenged God's right to rule in the Garden of Eden, so God gave Satan authority over the Earth in order to prove that mankind NEEDED God's direction and were unable to rule themselves. Jeremiah 10:23 says: "it does not belong to man ...to direct his steps." God knew that Satan would be proved a liar. Satan lied to Adam and Eve when he told them they would not die. God's original purpose for the Earth was for it to be inhabited by righteous people, but when Adam and Eve sinned, God allowed time for Satan to TRY to prove that man could rule himself. As we can see, that didn't work. Luke 21:24 calls it "the appointed time of the nations." But the TIME for Satan to have control of the Earth is almost up. Satan and the demons KNEW that there was a limited time. ((Revelation 12:12) The signs that Jesus spoke of at Matthew the 24th chapter, Luke the 21st chapter and Mark the 13th chapter and many other places in the Bible show that we are living in the "last days" 1 Timothy 3:1-5. John 12:31 shows that Satan will be "cast out" of this world and the Earth will be restored to a paradise. There will be a "new heavens and a new earth" in which righteousness will dwell. (Acts 3:21) If you want to learn more about all these things, go to the web site below. There are many FREE videos to watch and Bible-based articles to read in many different languages. You can also request FREE literature. The kingdom that many pray for in the LORD'S Prayer, will put an end to all of Satan's works and will bring peace and happiness to this world. Revelation 21:3,4 The Bible contains a "sacred secret" that is now being fulfilled. Learn how to survive the end of this world. It's all there in the Bible.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Thank you so much for that information :-)
@Gr8bit You are so welcome. I hope you will read all of the scriptures from your own Bible that I mentioned. And check out that web site. I enjoy learning things from the Bible.
I am afraid things will get even worse before the end arrives. The internet social sites offer me some escape, but I know that the evil is out there accompanied by stupidity and greed.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I remember you from Bubblews and I think you are safe :-)
@Lucky15 (33384)
Now i am thinking. What if..like really they are indeed after the oil and isis is just an excuse. Now i wanted to go back reading david baldacci's novel
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
You are about to look into the rabbit hole... So either keep reading or go back to your novel :-) Where do ISIS get there money? We all know its Oil right? If we know it's Oil and America has the best surveillance (Drones and Satellites) then why have they not attacked the oil refineries and/or trucks that carry the Oil? Russia who already have a deal with Syria for Oil have done more to stop ISIS selling it in a month than America has in 2 years? America today bombed a Syrian ARMY base, which has nothing to do with ISIS, the army which is in fact fighting ISIS. It is also proven that some of the allies who are supposedly fighting ISIS are in fact funding them by buying the Oil. The rabbit hole is deeper than people believe
I believe the leaders who secretly want peace and harmony are going about it wrong but when all you were taught is 'what' to think rather than 'how' to think, the end result becomes narrowed and more difficult to reach the appropriate way
@veganbliss (3903)
• Adelaide, Australia
Oh yes, plenty of rabbit holes here... just in the process of verifying they are all actually connected. Evil seems only to proliferate when good people turn a blind eye & a deaf ear to it & do or say nothing. I've given up on the mass media long ago. It is only the mouth-piece of the world's richest money-hoarders & has in fact been owned by the top 0.5% for about a century already. I subscribe only to the independent media here. It's not just about oil... the end game has been the same for a long time now... the encirclement of Russia. Arab Spring, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. Put the pieces together. They want you to think it's about oil & corporate greed, but that's just to deflect the blame away from the instigators. If you were to expose just two members, just two aging men inside two Royal Families & put them & all the government leaders who followed them away for the enormous war crimes they have been shown to have committed, then there will be no more funding nor arming of terrorists. It's that "easy". And I have some good news for you, just in case you have not been made aware of it. On September 28, President Obama's veto of the JASTA act was overturned by both houses of Congress. Do you understand the full implications of this? The families of those affected by 9/11 are now able to sue those responsible, as revealed in the July 15 declassification of the suppressed 28 pages, but that's not all. This opens the flood-gates for JASTA to embark on a "Legal Discovery" process which will force the US Government to hand over tons more documents, like the FBI's 80000 pages - yes, that's eighty thousand pages - of the files of the Saudis in Saratosa, Florida who were connected with 9/11. The people of the US have spoken. Out of the place that seemed to be the cause of all this, comes the solution. The only question now is what will the British people do? Will you hide & harbour known war criminals or will you force the excellent start of the UK Serious Fraud Office Investigation to re-open, expose the Ministry of Defence regular monthly payments to Prince Bandar, corrupt kick-backs for the British-Saudi Al-Yamamah Oil-for-Arms deal, which were made from a confidential Bank of England account into the same Riggs Bank account that Prince Bandar used to fund 9/11 Hijackers. It's now over to you. The world waits...