Time to get busy

I have company coming in less than a week. I need to make up the extra beds and in general make things comfortable. We are going to have family pictures made while my daughter and her famaily are here as well. They are going to visit lots of family and friends and I am sure they will have fun, yet be tired when they return home. I hope you are starting out on a good week. For those in other parts of the world, this is my Monday, and it is seven in the morning. I think I will eat oatmeal for breakfast today as a good change of pace.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Oatmeal makes a nice, hearty and warming breakfast on a cold morning.
It surely does, and does not require too much thinking on my part. I use old fashioned oats, but I still also make it in the micro wave.
I always keep the guest room 'guest-ready' but mostly for me! If the snowing gets too bad I have the guest room at the opposite end of the house to run to!
Great idea. I just still have not gotten sorted out from moving.
@amnabas (10311)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Its monday evening here I hope you have a good day ahead.
It is going to be a good one, I know it is.
@gudheart (12741)
I had weetabix for breakfast and hope that will energize me for the week ahead! Have a nice week :D
I wonder if that is the same as our 'shredded wheat'? I like that.
@gudheart (12741)
@GardenGerty We have Shredded wheat here too. It is different. It is like big blocs of wheat.
Good Monday morning to you. Enjoy your holiday company. My house is too small for entertaining or sleep overs. *be well*
It is nippy here, but the sun is shining and it will be pleasant later. We got a real deal on this house and it is all one level which suits me well.
• Greece
What a good idea to take advantage of the family get together to have family photos taken. Whenever you look at them you will remember this Christmas.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Oatmeal some of the greatest stuff put in it what you want to make it even better.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
hope things go well with your guests :-) I have a busy week ahead of me. lots of work to be done
@Drosophila (16697)
I'm starting Monday in a very good mood! Which used to be most unusual for me, as I always hated Monday. It does sound like you have a hectic period coming up.
Same here,but will not be having any guest.
Our guest room is always ready, my niece works nor far from Switzerland, so if the weather is very bad she can always come here instead to go back to her town in Italy.
I need to get the bedroom and the computer rooms cleaned up today, repair guy coming wed, so spacing out what areas I know he will need to be in and cleaning them up before Wed afternoon
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
I keep intending to have a massive clean through the house prior to Christmas, but of course I have not started yet and keep putting it off.