when you love someone do you say it or do you wait that the other person says it first?

love,relationship,friends,feelings
Portugal
Hi guys When you love someone do you wait that the person says it first or do you say it? About me I prefer to wait but there was a guy I liked that I had to say it in his face because it became unbereable to keep hiding it.I promised myself not to do it anymore though it's super embarassing and he didnt feel the same way so. anyway past is past I moved on and I liked other person after him already so. What about you guys? Please share
@gudheart (12746)
I say it all the time to my mother :D Not got a man in my life to say it too yet :(
• Portugal
aw its ok one day you will be able to say it to your boyfriend its good though that you say that to your mother all the time. our mother's do everything for us so they deserve to know how much we care for them everyday
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Not got a man in my life to say it too yet In case you want to practice how to tell to a man, start by telling this cute lovable ghost
• Portugal
@thesids ahahah nice one
@Freelanzer (9353)
It is different when you have a long term spouse, whether or not he says it back it doesn't matter
• Portugal
yes if he is married with you you know that he loves you his attitudes will show even if he doesnt tell you that. but while you are friends and want to know if a guy loves you or not will you say it first or wait that he tells you first?
@birjudanak (7264)
if i like someone till i cant say to her because always one fear in my mind if she say no,may be she feel bad,or may be she shouting and people come and beat me so this kind of thinking come because where i live its different place where if you like some one then you cant say directly without knowing proper.
• Portugal
yes i understand what you mean but if she is your friend would you tell her that you love her? im not saying that you will say it to a girl that you dont know. im saying imagine that you have a very sweet friend and you love her. would you tell her? or you would wait that she told you first? usually its the guy who takes the first step.
@sweetloveforeve here girls are very shying even though she like person she cant say but always boys have to say first but from behavior i can say that she like me or i like her,so if its my good and sweet friend then still i little think that should she like or not but i cant say.
• Portugal
@birjudanak you wouldnt tell her? so that way how can you find a girlfriend? you said that in your country even if a girl likes a boy she cant say it. so if you dont say it to a girl you like how will be your future? if girls cant say how they feel it has to be boys. when you really like a girl im sure you will be brave enough to tell her. me too i liked a guy and i never thought i would say it first because im super shy but it came a day where i couldnt hide my feelings anymore and i had to tell him.
@dpk262006 (56217)
When two people love each other, is it imperative so say I love you. I think one's gestures, way of talking and body moments tell if a person loves the other one.
• Portugal
yes it is important to tell the person but we girls are usually afraid of telling i love you to a guy. what if he doesnt feel the same way? thats why we almost always wait that a guy shows his feelings first. because guys are usually more brave in that than us.
@dpk262006 (56217)
@sweetloveforeve You are of the view that it is necessary to say - "I love you" if you love someone, else you cannot come to know about his feelings. Yes, it is normal that a girl would like his guy to say first that he loves him, rather than she uttering it first.
• Portugal
@dpk262006 yes it is important for us girls that the guy we love tells us that he loves you. and if he says it first is like it has a very special meaning. it shows that he really love us. if we say it first we can trust that the guys loves us too if he says it back but i mean isnt as special as if he says it first. is more romantic
I am a shy person so it is not very possible for me to say it at first. Besides, I am a female, I still hope the man will say it to me. Man shall have the first move
• Portugal
ahah yes guys should say it first even if we are a brave girl. besides guys are usually more brave in those kind of things. we usually get our heart broken easily so is better for them to say it first anyway do you have any guy that you like?
@sweetloveforeve I am married now
• Portugal
@youless aw thats great are you married since a long time? ^^ how did you meet your husband?
@softbabe44 (5901)
• Vancouver, Washington
Probably would tell him about how i felt.
• Portugal
wow you are brave its really great to know that some girls like to take risks and arent afraid of taking the first step. doesnt make sense that it has to be the guy first all the time. we need to start changing our mentality. if we love someone we should be able to say it without being afraid
• Vancouver, Washington
@sweetloveforeve for sure would be something said.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
There was one time in my college when I was the one who told the guy that I love him.He look so smart, handsome,bright.He also has the charm to captivate someone's heart. After I told Alexis that I love him , his eyes wide opened and giggled .From the way he giggled, I realized that I fall in love to a GAY. I felt so down for my first love was in dismay, loving a gay.The feeling sucks.I really cannot believe my experience of first love.
• Portugal
ohhh im so sorry that was really an impossible love. but how could you have guessed? not all guys are easy to know if they are gay or not. you should be proud of yourself because at least you were brave enough to tell him how you felt. im so sorry that he just giggled in your face
@Theresaaiza (10486)
I usually wait for the other person to say it. I grew up on a conservative culture so being too straightforward isn't a very comfortable feeling for me. But, I wear my heart on my sleeve and guys can usually tell when I am into them. It sucks but that's me. I can't hide my blush! ;)
• Portugal
ahah i guess im the same as you i also blush easily. but i blush sometimes even if i dont like the guy. im not used to have many guys talking to me so when they do sometimes i blush even if im not into the guy. i guess im just too shy sometimes
• Lucknow, India
Say it!! Just say it!! this is what I believe,, If I have been with a girl long enough, I will say it out and then her response will let me know of the future!!
• Portugal
im happy that you dont have afraid of saying how you really feel im a bit afraid of saying it to a guy first. but i mean sometimes its needed mostly if the guy takes too long to tell how he really feels. it takes one day that we need to know if the person is only a friend or more.
@flapiz (4173)
Wow that's actually very brave. I believe that saying "I love you" is a two way street. It doesn't matter who says it first. But I'm a sissy and I am scared of my feelings not being reciprocated so I prefer to wait. Sometimes this is a bad thing because no one ever gets the courage to admit their feelings first and end up waiting in vain. You've done the right thing at least you don't have to wonder "what if". And at least you have a chance to now move on and find someone who reciprocates your feelings.
• Portugal
yes i had to do that because it was impossible to hide it any longer. yes i already moved on and liked someone else. but things didnt work out. and yes i dont wonder what if because i was brave enough to tell him my feelings. i got much hurt and cried a lot but now im fine and im happy i had the chance to fall for another guy and even if it didnt work out at least i was happy for awhile
@cherigucchi (4791)
It depends on who that person is and the situation you are into.
• Portugal
i understand what you mean but what i meant is like you have a guy friend and you like him. would you wait for him to tell you if he loves you or would you tell him first? we girls are usually more insecure about opening up our heart with afraid of getting a no for an aswer.
@cupkitties (7268)
I'd rather wait because the end result will be a lot harder on me if I'm the first to confess. I mean even if I don't feel the same, I'm not going to be a jerk about it. However, I've got no way of knowing how he's going to react and that's scary. I have confessed to a guy before and he was complete jackash to me for the rest of the year and even spread vicious rumors about me. Rather not deal with that again.
• Portugal
aw really? how could he do that? such an as*shole. i must say that i really hope that one day a girl does the same to him.that way he can see how much he hurt you. some people are just so mean. he didnt deserve your love at all. just thank god that he didnt love you back. you need someone sweet and not a stupid guy
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
If I love someone and I think it is genuine, it is not always in straight words, but it reflects in my actions.
• Portugal
its great that you show in your attitudes when you love a girl some guys dont say how they feel neither show in attitudes and leave us wondering what they really feel. probably dont feel anything at all.
@pumpkinjam (5774)
With my partner, he was the first to say it. Well, I had previously written it on his Facebook page but I was drunk at the time so I don't think that counts! I don't think it matters who says it first as long as it's meant. And, of course, it feels great when it's said back.