I Am Never Going To Be Popular

@Gr8bit (177)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
The way to be popular is to follow what others do, think and say or have lots in common with others. You can be semi-popular by talking about all the nice things in the world, people always like to read happy things Or unpopular because you look at bigger issues and do not look at it from "Our" point of view. I accept the popular views of the world but I just disagree sometimes and voice my opinion.
Have no interest being popular and never will.I am just a boring person.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Boring is good, grounded and calm :-)
Same here, I do not care for being popular at all. I rather be myself and not be an hypocrite and be politically correct.
It would be a bit boring if everyone thought the same way, and did the same things.
• Greece
I do not need to feel popular, I just need some good friends who love me as I am and with whom, I feel comfortable.
@totobasso (344)
If one says things that people don't want to hear, then they will never be popular.