Do I Hate America????

@Gr8bit (177)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I must come across like I do, I don't hate America at all...well... The people in charge, I don't like them but then again I dislike my own government just as much. Because I say Russia are the one's actually fighting ISIS may mean that I like them... Nope... Don't much like them either. Until I see a government that is fair to all the people, not just the able bodied, the workers and people that support their tyranny then I will keep disliking them. At this moment in time my country is waging war against benefit cheats but this is an excuse to punish average people that cannot find a job or are to ill to work. Although my attention has been on the war on terror lately doesn't mean I have forgotten about the people that have died of cancer after being refused benefits because they are fit to work, or the mother that jumped in front of a truck because our government was charging her a tax for having a spare room her soon had recently moved out of to live with his wife and child a few doors away and because she could not afford the tax she was going to have to move 100s of miles away even though she had a bad heart. My government caused that, and many blindly agreed while I could see what was happening and spoke out the best I can. I will do this against anyone that is cruel and unjust. People do not see it as quickly as I do because your pounded with government propaganda. If you disagree with anything I say, that's fine, I will debate it with you or if you make a good point I will thank you for teaching me something new :-)
Do not blame America for the politics.America is our home and home is where we like. God Bless America.We love here
@xstitcher (12503)
• Petaluma, California
Part of the trouble is, @amadeo , most people here are trying to kick God out of America. ;p
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I blame the shadow government, is that okay :-)
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Well no government out there is good enough and i don't like mine either. I guess politicians are same everywhere
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
The power over others almost makes them evil
@totobasso (344)
Do I hate injustice? Do I hate unfairness? Do I hate to see people hurt? Do I hate to see people mistreated? Yes, to all questions! Will any of these disappear as long as humans rule the world? I don't think so!
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
And that answer is such a shame but true