Sentiments

@UncleJoe (9480)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A few weeks ago, my friend, Charlie and I were playing 18 holes. When we got to the 7th green something amazing happened. A highway runs right by that part of the course. I couldn’t help but notice the hearse and the long line of cars behind it. When I glanced around at my companion, I couldn’t believe what I saw. He was standing stiff and straight at attention with his hat in his hand and tears on his cheeks until the procession was out of sight. “Charlie!” I said, somewhat taken aback, “I never realized you could be so affected by something like that!” “Normally, I’m not!” he replied, “But I was married to her for 38 years!”
@Platespinner (16530)
That's why I found myself a man who doesn't golf ;-)
@poehere (17716)
• French Polynesia
Oh that is so sad. He should of been there when she was laid to rest. I would of encouraged him to go.
@UncleJoe (9480)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Don't be sad @poehere It was only a joke. Sorry you took it to heart.
@UncleJoe (9480)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@poehere I still apologize if my humor makes you uncomfortable.
HAHAHHA, that's terrible. And I love reading the comments, so many people take you at face value