I got my savings catcher money today...

I found out there is an ecard out there with my $20 because,I did not cash out for the year. I went ahead and ordered a blue bird card for my money to go on. I can us it in walmart like a regular debit card. So,I have now 11 and change on it. When I get the rest of my money it will go to my new card. I can't wait to shop at walmart from now on just for the savings on the prices and the savings catcher. I don't want to use my money yet so it's great that it sits on the card. I will just have to be careful with the card.
I usually print out the gift card once I hit over $3. We don't shop much at Walmart.
I shop there very often as i Am hooked on the savings compared to the high prices around here.
Becareful that a blue bird does not fly away with it again. I spend a egift card today for Wal-Mart and that was all we needed.
My card is so nice sitting here next to me with wings on it. I am going to put it in my wallet for now. .
@antonbunot (9512)
• Calgary, Alberta
An ecard from Walmart?! I don't shop at Walmart very often, so I don't know about this. I shop at Army and Navy!
@Blondie2222 (21399)
That's awesome. I downloaded that app on my phone but haven't been to walmart yet to be able to use it. Can you do use it when you buy online also ?