The Dishwasher

@UncleJoe (11144)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Did you know that you can’t put regular dish detergent into an automatic dishwasher? I didn’t! It might not have gotten so bad had someone stayed home after the machine was turned on. You just wouldn’t believe how much suds a little old cupful will make. What an adventure that was when we returned. We lost our kitchen. Not that any damage was done. We just couldn’t find it for a little while. The best thing that came out of that is that I am now forbidden to wash dishes. Have you ever made this mistake?
I hope you are joking and didn't really do that....that's one way to get out of helping, but your wife should make an example of this make you do the dishes by hand for the next 6 months.
@UncleJoe (11144)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I'm afraid I did @Abbygreenhill
@UncleJoe Oh, then it's worse than I thought....
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
I really only have one word for you, yikes. I'm speechless
@UncleJoe (11144)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Never been called a "yikes" before. I'm speechless!
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@Marcyaz (35594)
No, I haven't done that because I know not to put regular dishwashing detergent in the dishwasher. At least you won't be asked to run it again which is probably okay with you..
was there bubbles everywhere? lol
@UncleJoe (11144)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh, yes! Enough for everybody!
@UncleJoe hahahaha.
@cindiowens (4367)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I really did do that once. Only once. I felt like I was living an episode of "I Love Lucy". One good thing though, my kitchen floor was clean enough to eat off of!
@UncleJoe (11144)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Ours was too. So was the ceiling!
@Katlynn (377)
Someone who was living in my home made that mistake. It isn't pretty. Well, the abundance of soap bubbles is kinda pretty, but it sure makes a mess. There is a remedy. Pour white vinegar in the dishwasher and it will get rid of the suds.
I have never done that but I did not know how to use a dishwasher until recently because I never had one before. Lol. Thank God I didn't try before asking or I might have done the same thing!
Now that's a surefire way to get out of dishing dishes!!
My sons made so many mistakes in the end they weren't allowed to do anything. So I kicked them out of the house. So be warned! (It's just a joke really).