Brief power outage, but happy to report, we are back in bussiness.

Banks, Oregon
We had a brief power outage, but I am happy to report, we are back in business lol and, just in time, only 30 minutes, until the Victoria's secret fashion show. I also still haven't cooked anything and, I'm hungry some kind of soup sounds pretty good or maybe chili, if we have any left. How is everything in your neck of the woods?
@T_gray (7868)
• Salina, Kansas
Sucks about the power but glad it came back on! I'm getting hungry myself but it's midnight here, so I doubt I will way right before I go to sleep. I have a lot of chili left over though. Other then that, everything is great here. :-)
@T_gray (7868)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 not a lot, just meat and a few kinds of beans. Then of course the seasonings.
@VivaLaDani13 (16785)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I love when we have a power out. Just seems nice and peaceful when all electronics are off for a little while.
Sometimes it can be fun, but after a day it can get sad lol
I can sum it up in one sentence : Apparently Santa Claus stopped working as a threat to get little girls to go to bed on time. Enjoy the show.
lol that's funny and, probably.
@amnabas (9956)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Its good you got your power back on time.