I need options! Shops to buy Imported Candy!

My work has an international section in our veg aisle. However every time I go down the aisle to buy something, the item I want is gone. We've stopped carrying it because people just aren't buying it, or we are making room for something else. Ok fine if it's something else, but I hate that they keep taking my candy away from me. First it was the Yorkie Bar, then the Jammie Dodgers, and there was something else they took away I can't even think of right now. They took away one of the soda's made in Mexico as well, but that's been years. I know I can find many of the treats I want on amazon, jollygrub and britsuperstore (or something to that effect) but I want more options. I could even have it special ordered for me at work if I so chose but I'd have to buy in bulk and I don't want to do that. Where can I buy the British Goods I want online that can be shipped to me here in the States?
@Platespinner (16510)
I hate it when the stores I depend on stop carrying something that I hae depended on.
@sishy7 (27651)
We have imported aisle too here and that's where my son is heading when he wants his Dr Pepper, pop tarts, or Hershey kisses...
Are the prices exorbitant? I've heard that in the UK (I know you are in Australia) American cereals are only found in specialty shops and are expensive! Our International Aisle only caters food from the UK, Mexico, and Asian countries.
@sishy7 (27651)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Oh yes they are! A small box of Lucky Charms is like AUD12 while Australia Kellogg's brand would only be half the price for twice as much cereals (large box).