Go Ahead & Continue With Your Lie!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Nothing upsets me more than when someone is lying to my face thinking I dont know the truth already. Earlier I suspected that one of my employees was reporting hours he didnt work and he literally came to my office desk with a whole story of how he was confused when filling out his time sheet and had over 12 hours of overtime wich he never worked. I was upset but I kept my calm and simple said, Go ahead and continue with your lie and gave him the same face thats in the picture lol Lying is such a petty thing to do especially when your grown.
@Drosophila (16726)
I'd ask him to do those 12hrs just to make sure it's lodged correctly on the books. Then count every nano second. xD
@LeaPea2417 (19221)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I just wish all people could be honest in this world.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Some people think they gain more with a lie and end up loosing more than they know
@LeaPea2417 (19221)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@BACONSTRIPSXXX yes, lies and deceit will always be found out.
You should have mentioned his reaction.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
He put his head down after and just walked away, I had him fired end of story lol
@BACONSTRIPSXXX cheaters deserve to get fired
• Riga, Latvia
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Telling lies never got anyone anywhere just in trouble. I always think that honesty is the best policy and stick to that.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
you should of punched him in the face ..grr I hate cheaters and liars
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
trust me the thougtht crossed my mind but I dont need a law suit before the holidays lol
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@BACONSTRIPSXXX no you dont but give him a raincheck for a punch later. I am in a punching mood and I react without thinking so I would probably be in deep
@hereandthere (28985)
there will always be people who will look at loopholes and toe the line at the first opportunity and if they could get away with it, keep doing it
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah its bad because he is taking money from other employees who actually work overtime. I am going to review everyones time sheet now before the next pay
@BACONSTRIPSXXX that's the hard part. now you have to check everyone every time.
you should have fired him for that money is time as well and it's not good for business.though he definitely would get sad, i think he might abuse if you don't teach him a lesson.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I did, I got rid of him after the small and pointless discussion
@BACONSTRIPSXXX well, that's a relief.
@Blondie2222 (21210)
That's not good to lie just to get more pay. What about those that actually work and report what they do work? Glad you got him out of the lie
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah exactly, he is stealing what others have to work hard for wich is unfair and to everyone
If there is 1 thing I can't stand, it's a liar! Once they lie,it's hard to ever trust them again.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah once anyone lies to me once, its hard to beleive in anything they say after
Lies get nobody nowhere
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah its pointless and embarrasing when you get caught in a lie, it isnt worth it
@fishtiger58 (30363)
• Momence, Illinois
you always remember the truth, but you have to keep lying to cover the lie you just told, so don't do it. Hope he never lies to you again.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
They say that telling lies is like eating fish, you have to be very careful lol
Stealing time is what that used to be called where I worked and some employees got fired for doing that.
• Marion, Kansas
And no one ever believl be caught. Sheesh! I hope he crawled away.
@swissheart (6275)
it's sad when people try to take advantage of the kind nature of others