Fear of Trump

@UncleJoe (9041)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I just read a report that says a petition is being circulated to bar Donald Trump from entering the UK. What a hoot! LOL You folks crack me up.
@inertia4 (26748)
I think the entire world should ban this guy. What a loud mouth he is. There is no way he could run a country like this. He will totally destroy relations to countries we have very good relations with. Like England and Canada. Who needs him. I think he should stick to he TV show and forget politics.
@UncleJoe (9041)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
How many folks elected to ANY office are the same personality they were when campaigning? Unfortunately, nobody else has his business sense and the fortitude to back it up because he doesn't need somebody else's money.
@inertia4 (26748)
@UncleJoe I like him as an entertainer. Not as a business man or a politician. He inherited all the money he has. From his grandfather and his father. They did the hard work. He just rides the coattails. He is dangerous of he opens his mouth like that.
@UncleJoe (9041)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@inertia4 a little more research will show you that, although it's true he inherited a fortune from his family, he is worth a lot more now. I have been keeping up with his dealings through Business Week and Fortune 500 long before he became a candidate for president. If he negotiates for the US like he does for his businesses, my grand kids won't have to pay off today's debt. On other issues, I admit he scares the crap out me.
We won't have to ban him from our country because he's stated that he will build a wall up on the border, lucky us, should he be voted in, he'll be a home boy because no other country seems willing to roll out the red carpet for him. I cannot imagine that it will make for good world relations should he be successful in the election.
@UncleJoe (9041)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I agree. But who in this lineup is better suited to handle the country's business instead of playing politics? That was what got us into ridiculous debt. POLITICS! I can only hope that he isn't lying like the rest of them.
@OneOfMany (9152)
@UncleJoe That's what I like about him. Business sense and not 'non'sense. As I said in another post today, I wouldn't be more happier if all politicians went extinct.
There are petitions to get his name off of Trump Towers in Toronto and in Vancouver BC.
• Calgary, Alberta
Political correctness is no longer applicable these days!
and also Scotland?
@UncleJoe (9041)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yes, and Ireland too. That makes it even funnier. I'll bet "The Donald" is bawling his eyes out over that! LOL
@antonbunot (9532)
• Calgary, Alberta
The Brits are over-reacting!
apparently he was a big deal over there for awhile or something.
@connierebel (1575)
It's all for show. These countries, and places that want to "ban" him are just doing it for publicity, and to show that they are good little tools of the New World Order. Really they're just jealous because he's the only one with guts enough to speak his mind, and doesn't care about "offending" people. He's the only one that's got a backbone, not a perpetually pandering little wuss. We need a president that will actually stand up for America, and stand up especially to political correctness, which in reality is just a Marxist tool.
@Plethos (5419)
thats it, if england wants him banned, then im voting for Trump.
@OneOfMany (9152)
I'm surprised so many people that are worse than him are allowed to come and go as they please.
I listened to him on TV last night. He is a worry.
@PainsOnSlate (19636)
I saw in the news he was banned from a city in the south we are visiting this winter...good to know I won't run into him...