~He's Amazing~

Jacksonville, Florida
I'm not trying to brag or anything...well maybe a little but my husband is amazing! He got off work tonight and he said he was too tired for church tonight. I rode with my friend Sabrina to Bible study. So, I was sitting there listening to all of the prayer requests when something made me turn around. My husband came walking in and I was so excited that he came! Then I get home and he left the sweetest love letter for me on my pillow. The letter made me cry! Happy tears of course. =) Who needs money with a love like this?
Do you know the story of the Gift of the Magi by O. Henry? It's a short story about a couple who are both struggling to find something really nice for each other at Christmas. Hearing your sweet story reminded me of it. If you haven't read it you can go here to read it. Very sweet tale.
Information about Project Gutenberg by O. Henry One dollar and eighty-seven cents. That was all. And sixty cents of it was in pennies. Pennies saved one and two at a time by bulldozing the grocer and the vegetable man and the butcher until one's cheeks bur
@celticeagle I have never read it before but I am definitely going to now! =) Thank you for the link.
@celticeagle That was a good story, sad but good.
@LovingMyBabies ...Sad, only if you think of that way. I thought it had a lovely message.
What a wonderful gift, a beautiful love letter! You have a sweet husband.
@LadyDuck Yes it was wonderful. He can be really sweet at times and I am so blessed to have him. =)
• Pleasant Hill, California
Love is more important than money.
@TheHorse Yes it most definitely is.
@sishy7 (27631)
That is love. May there be forever more love between the two of you...
@sishy7 Yeah it is. =) Thank you, I am sure our love will last for an eternity.
@kaka135 (14055)
I really don't mind your bragging about your husband. I always love to hear when someone praising her husband, as I know how lovely the couple is and I am always happy for them. I have always been hearing more about complaints, the husband might be good, but the wife might not be satisfied. So, just keep bragging, and spread the love and sweetness around! Yes, love is more important!!
@kaka135 Well thank you. I am very happy with my marriage, I haven't always been because we have had many problems but thank God we worked through them and we are so happy now.
@kaka135 (14055)
@LovingMyBabies I believe that will make your relationship stronger.
@EddieHands (37823)
Wow that is truly wonderful. Happy you found true love, something many of us do not find in this realm.
@EddieHands I wish everyone did have the love my husband and I share. A lot more people would be truly happy if they did.
@EddieHands (37823)
@LovingMyBabies yes you are right we would be much happier. I am happy in my own way, booze and free to play and do what i want. But I also at times wish for a love. I am glad you found a real magical love
@Inlemay (16656)
• South Africa
you sound like you have a very great relationship with your hubby - keep the love going.
@Inlemay We are very lucky that we have a great marriage. =)
How sweet. I hope you can always be like that with each other.
@paigea I am sure we will be. We have been married 11 years and together for 12. We still feel so in love with each other.
What else one want one husband doesn't matter how tired he is visit church as promised, and writes a love letter
@UR_Forever_Raja Yeah he is pretty darn awesome. =)
@marijuana (576)
• Tel Aviv, Israel
aww! that's really really sweet! though we need money but it is love that really makes us truly happy :))
Theres nothing sweeter than the love of a good hubby for his wife. My hubby used to send me the most lovely valentines and birthday cards and he alwa s told fri ends i was his best friend. Its s o lovely when your hubby is also your best friend, Im so ha ppy for you as I know you have been through a lot and always kept your chin up too the love of a good man is the best.hugs from hatley
@Hatley Yes it made me feel so special. He doesn't do things like that often but when he does it just melts my heart. We have been through a lot, but our love for each other has gotten us through and I thank God for that.
He is sweet, but he is also being responsible and that is a huge gift for you and the kids.
@GardenGerty I meant love is so much nicer than all the money in the world. I am super grateful he is working too!
@Drosophila (16705)
Awww! that's such a sweet story! Your husband is amazing!
@Drosophila I feel pretty darn lucky to have him. =) Thank you!
@hiru84 (956)
@LovingMyBabies You have a good husband and I think he always think about you. You are very lucky because you got a husband like him.My congratulations.We want money for our lives, but we want love than money.
@hiru84 Yes I do, I feel so blessed that God brought him into my life 11 years ago. =) I definitely want love more than money, he makes me so happy.
@LovingMyBabies very sweet. I may try this out sometime with my wife.