Hi to all... I' am come back...

@srisahara (4147)
Indonesia
Hi...How are you all? About a week I do not interact here because I get an illness. Yes, my ulcer disease was relapse and make me should have rest much. I miss you so much... friends... How do you do?
@hereandthere (33343)
what caused you ulcer to relapse? did you go to the doctor?
@srisahara (4147)
I am so sadness on my financial problem. I am too worry about our life in the future. Yes, I go to my doctor. He advices me to reduce my worries and give me some medications.
@srisahara did he tell you if there are food or drinks/liquids you have to avoid?
I hope you are feeling much better now.
@srisahara (4147)
Thank you so much...Yes, my feeling better, now. I hope I never get it again...
@birjudanak (7293)
hi nice to see you back and i hope you are fine now.i am also fine and just searching some online work from which i can some extra money.
@srisahara (4147)
Thank you so much...I hope so...If you find some online works for some extra money, please tell me by a message. I ready to be your referral...
@srisahara you know why i am doing this because here like you i have lots of friends and they want to some extra money from online and i also so i search that thing which give us monthly 300 to 500 $,so when i get i will tell you all because i cant see my friends in tension and financial problem from which i am suffer.
@srisahara (4147)
@birjudanak Yes, me too. Mylot is the best place to share and get friends. I get lot advantages from this site. I also try to make extra money online at least $50 in a month. But, until now I do not get it. Thank you so much if you will share me how you get extra money online. I want to get out from my financial problem like you. Now, do you have a site that help you to get extra money online, to reach your target?
Welcome back and, get well soon. I am doing well.
@srisahara (4147)
Thank you so much...I hope so...