How many times have you seen the Nutcracker?

photo from google image
The Nutcracker is playing a few places here.There is one on Saturday. Taking some of the grandchildren to see it.They have seen it before and want to see it again.They say that this put them in the mood. I have seen this many times.Each times is better than the first time arournd. Have you seen it?how my times
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
I have never seen it. I did go to a performance of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra doing the Hallelujah Chorus, part of Handel's Messiah. It was amazing and the audience got to sing along. I so enjoyed that.
The Messiah is one of my favorite this time of the year.It send chills in my body when I hear this.
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
@amadeo It was wonderful
I saw it quite a few years ago on television. Never live on stage though.
@fibrogodess Yes,I believe have seen this also
Oh gosh it would have to be over a dozen times and yes it does make the Christmas spirit more real . . .
@EddieHands (37839)
I have never seen it before, But it does sound lovely. I want to see it one day soon.