My Bubblews Claim to Fame (Yes, Another Bubblews Post)

@OneOfMany (9188)
I wrote a random topic "A Post About Bunnies" and it wasn't about bunnies at all, but it was a collection of random events, along with my becoming an uncle. There wasn't much that was special about it, except that it was the 10 millionth post at that site. Back then they were talking about wondering what their 20 millionth post would be all about, but I'm sure they already knew it would be about nothing. So at least I went into history there at the site before it kicked the bucket. The funniest part about it is that a fellow poster realized that I was it far before anyone else said anything about it!
I remember the 10th million post on Bubblews and I remember your avatar there.
@OneOfMany (9188)
fun time, but not all that memorable. :D At least I accomplished something over there.
I always watch for such milestones and then totally forget them when they happen
@OneOfMany (9188)
Well at least you didn't miss this one entirely. :)
@OneOfMany I caught my 150th post on here, but then couldnt think of anything to say! lol
@OneOfMany (9188)
@Jessicalynnt Isn't that how it works? We want to say the world but when we get to the point of saying, we have nothing to contribute.
@UmiNoor (3391)
Too bad your legacy won't be known because the website had totally vanished from the cyber world into cyber graveyard. But it must have been so heartening to be the 10 millionth post.
@OneOfMany (9188)
It was the equivalent of a prize in a cereal box. Short lived and gave happy feelings, but in the long run insignificant and doomed to become a nothing in life. :D
@UmiNoor (3391)
@OneOfMany If you had a screenshot of the page then it will be a legacy that you can pass down to your grandkids.
@OneOfMany (9188)
@UmiNoor I don't think they'd care. I need a wife and a child before I could have grandkids though. I am trying to find them, but it's been difficult.
THat's great you were the 10 millionth post! Hopefully, you make a milestone on my lot!
@OneOfMany (9188)
I don't see any milestones happening here. I'm not into this site as much as I was the other one.
@OneOfMany I liked the other site but this site I think is good, too!
@OneOfMany (9188)
@Marty1 It's good, but different in many ways. At first I liked being talkative here, but I liked being laid back at the bubble too. I can't seem to devote myself to big productions here like I could there.
@OreoBrownie (3358)
• Winder, Georgia
I loved bubblews before they stopped paying. They put themselves in a bind and screwed over a bunch of people.
@OneOfMany (9188)
Yes, that's true. We thought they were serious in the business, but found out later that they were using it as a different kind of con strategy.
@OneOfMany what do you think their con strategy was?
@OneOfMany (9188)
@HanVanMeegerin Pull people in that were still loyal, don't pay them even though they always had in the past, and then say they will pay because the model became sustainable at the end. It was all a lie.
@EddieHands (32200)
Wow that is great you got to make history and get famous on that site! I love that site so much! Well I used to love the money it made me. Now I am here writing on mylot. But this is where it all began many years ago. How time flies !
@OneOfMany (9188)
Too bad the site is gone forever!
@lovebuglena (2901)
Did your post get a lot of views? Was it featured?
@OneOfMany (9188)
It didn't get many because it was when the site was dying. And no, it wasn't featured. The post itself was rather silly.
@Morleyhunt (15943)
I missed that post.
@OneOfMany (9188)
Well the site was in decline and not long for the world. It's easy to miss things like that.
@RonElFran (901)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
How great is that! And you have the comfort of knowing your record will ever be surpassed.
@OneOfMany (9188)
Well, it's not a record, just a lucky post spot. I only had slightly over 1,000 posts, and one of them managed to hit!
@scheng1 (24950)
If you have a million articles online, or you get 10,000.000 views, that will be a better achievement. I think you can republish some of the Bubblews content here. Everyone knows that Bubblews is gone.