Weight loss surgery

@winterose (39931)
Here is a little recap on my life since I was gone. I was a very big woman and my health was getting worse. I was having all kinds of problems because of diabetes. My liver was getting damaged and my heart as well. I went for weight loss surgery and I have lost 77 pounds so far. I am so happy I got the operation, I eat much less now and I am losing weight and my health is coming back to me. I still got a lot to loose but I am slowly getting there. Anybody out there have the operation?
That is so nice that you had that . I know it will help you a lot in losing those unwanted fats and you will soon have a normal life . It's so nice to see you again here .
@winterose (39931)
Thank you for welcoming me back, it is good to be back. I hope I can stay really active here.
@winterose Maybe you can post your picture here in your present weight where you lost 77 pounds . That's amazing .
• Marion, Kansas
I have not had the surgery but I can think of two friends here that have had it and it has been life changing.. I am glad your health is improving with it.
@winterose (39931)
Yes I am happy about that. So many issues in my life, at least I am getting a handle on that one.
I haven't had the operation, but I know people who have and it worked well for them.
@winterose (39931)
Yes I know several people who have had the operation as well. They were all happy with it.
Wow that sounds great. And you say you are feeling healthier. Keep it up!
@winterose (39931)
thank you so much. I am happy that I am back
@anh101 (1389)
I'm 25, 45kg, 1.50m tall, and i guess that im a little girl like a baby never been taller. I dont have to lose weight but i do exercise every morning, becuz i love myself and i want it to be with me, good, strong enough for working. Will be building another new habit of reading scriptures at 5:30 morning to relaxing mind
@winterose (39931)
that is wonderful hon, keep up the good work, you are worth it.
@simone10 (22262)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm glad to hear that your health is improving.
@winterose (39931)
thank you so much hon
@winterose (39931)
thank you for saying that. Nice to meet you.
@simone10 (22262)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@winterose Nice to meet you as well. I need to lose some weight too but will wait until after the first of the year.
@anh101 (1389)
Look, my friend, I've found this on website. Is that what you did? Surgery
Losing a single gram of fat could be enough to reverse the symptoms of type 2 diabetes – as long as that fat comes from the pancreas, researchers in the UK have shown. It's already known that weight loss can greatly help manage type 2 diabetes – a...
@winterose (39931)
this article was very helpful. Yes I had the bariatric surgery, but so far I am still high in blood sugar and I still have to take needles with insulin thought now not so much
@anh101 (1389)
@winterose im currently successfully building up the habit of morning exercise. After all, I've quit my job to enjoy life a bit, and will find ways to work, anyhow, i cant stay in office 8hours daily, it makes my stomache hurt and one thing i got digest problem if i stay there 8 hours daily
my mother in law did amazing on that surgery!
@winterose (39931)
yes I am glad that I had it done as well.
@shshiju (9307)
• Cochin, India
Congrats for your better life, now keep eye on your health. Never compromise for your old health manners.
@winterose (39931)
yes I know now, it paid the price with my health.
@maggs224 (1774)
• Alicante, Spain
Congratulations on the weight loss, I am so pleased that the surgery has worked out so well for you. It is good news too that your health is improving so much as the weight comes off. I hope you find that you get all your health back and that you continue to loose weight.
@winterose (39931)
yes thank you, my health is improving, my blood sugar is still high but much more reasonable now.
That is great news that you have loss that weight. I hope it continues for you.
@winterose (39931)
Thank you very much hon, I want to loose a whole lot more,
WElcome to Mylot. I was on BB before under the name of MIMIMI. Glad to see you here. Congratulations on your weight loss and I am happy that you are doing better now.
@winterose (39931)
glad to see you hear too. It appears that so many people from mylot are here.
@STawhidi (86)
• Tehran, Iran
I heard about a simple and amazing diet plan and I have it in my discussion : Losing up to 10 pounds in 3 days ! You may follow me.
@wiLLmaH (8169)
• Singapore, Singapore
I hope everything's fine for you after the operation :)