One thing I am confused about

@winterose (39918)
If I go to the dollar sign beside my pic, is see one amount. But when I go to earnings summary it has the breakdown, yes, but it is a smaller amount in total. Does anyone know what is going on here?
@sishy7 (27598)
The breakdown you're looking at is probably just for this month. You may have to add up the earnings from previous months since the new myLot restarted the earning feature in July 2015 to get to the total amount next to your avatar.
@winterose (39918)
thank you I figured it out just before I read this comment.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
So where is the earnings summary?
@winterose (39918)
the total earnings is beside your pic and down below in discussion summary. The daily breakdown or month breakdown is in discussions$$$
• Greece
I did not realise there is an earning summary so I must thank you for the post because I have checked it out now. In response to it I looked at the offers section, since I have not earned anything that way and thought I might give it a try. However my postal code here in Greece is not accepted. I assume the offers are not for people in Europe.
@winterose (39918)
I get that same page but it does show what offers are available so it does me no good.
@UmiNoor (3535)
I don't have the same problem. I see the same earnings.
@winterose (39918)
that is good. For me, I had made money since July and I wasn't even active here at that point.
I am not sure about the whole payment thing.
top total is current for the month, the break down is per day, or per month