Gaining weight

Mumbai, India
Gaining weight is always looks bad. You can't move fast, don't look smart, looks over aged, starts being lazy, and many more... Overall I think it's a horrible feeling for me. What do you guys think? This though is crossing my mind since few days, as now I am getting older and my work leaves me very little time to exercises. Though I go for a quick morning walk of 30 minutes, I think it's not enough for me, and this is the time for me to control my weight. So what I decided is to go to my work by cycle. This will keep me fit and will help in reducing some global warming.
@tallawah (8267)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I have always practised the 'my clothes' paradigm. That is, these are my jeans. If I can't close the zipper I stop eating until I can. I've the same size most of my life. Unlike others who are two and three times the size they were. And do not look good.
• Mumbai, India
The method you follow is a funny one. First you eat to get fatty then you don't eat to get rid of the fat you have earned. then again the cycle repeats. Isn't it easy to to just have controlled diet every time.
@tallawah (8267)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@ajoywork33 i don't try to gain weight. I avoid it by monitoring what I eat and being conscious of it.
• Mumbai, India
@tallawah that's good, In-fact nobody wants to gain weight, its good for everyone to have a check on their daily caloric input.
@moondebi (1223)
• Bangalore, India
It is easier to get out of shape, but tough to get back. Exercise in any form is going to keep you fit.
• Mumbai, India
Definitely getting something wrong is always easy, but keeping it it right is a continuous process.
• Ahmedabad, India
Eat only when you are hungry, your body will take care of itself.. Works well for me!
• Mumbai, India
thanks for the suggestion, I use to some time control my hunger by having water as I don't get time to eat due to work.
@scheng1 (24813)
I think you can control your sugar intake to avoid weight gain. I find that many Indians love to add a lot of sugar to their tea, and sugar is the thing that makes a person gain weight easily.
• Mumbai, India
Thanks for the advice but I personally don't like sugar or sweet products.
@VivaLaDani13 (17736)
• Perth, Australia
What do you mean by people who gain weight don't look smart?
• Mumbai, India
just look at the image hope you will get your answer
• Perth, Australia
@ajoywork33 Yeah but are you saying that people who are gaining weight are stupid? Sorry I don't know what you mean exactly.
• Mumbai, India
@VivaLaDani13 not stupid just they don't look good