Today I am grateful for.

Banks, Oregon
Today I am grateful for my Mom for everything she does everyday and, thankful for my Dad. I am also very thankful for my friend @T_Gray who sent me a Christmas card, it was pretty awesome and, made my day :) I put it at the top of my Christmas tree. I am also thankful that my power came back on, for my Cat Ghost and, for the steak. I just had for dinner. What are you grateful for today?
@VivaLaDani13 (16131)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 How sweet to get a card from another MyLotter! I like hearing how MyLotters bond with each other. Very special. I am grateful for not having my headache anymore. I had an annoying headache for the majority of the day yesterday / night.
Glad to hear you are feeling better and, yes I am grateful for all of my mylot friends.
@ridingbet (36612)
I am grateful for the day--- my life and my son, my work, my heart, and I mean the love of my life, and my heart that is working fine now, thanks to Coumadin.
Those are great things to be thankful for, my Grandpa used to take Coumadin for his heart.
I am grateful for a wonderful husband and six adult children. And lots of grandchildren and four great grandsons.
Sounds like you have many things to be thankful for :)
@T_gray (7898)
• Salina, Kansas
I am grateful that I have a roof over my head and my bills are paid for. And I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life. I'm glad you liked the Christmas card I sent and I feel special to go on the top of the tree...
I am even grateful to my mom now that my grandma is here, she's just too spender spree for the last two weeks already. now I realized how good she is to me, wished i could help her financially