Here It Is And Is It Worth It?

Well as some know I am a writer, advocate, speaker and business man (Not profitable abt all). Here is what I've been doing in these areas: As a writer I have 8 books published covering Recovery from addiction, Personal growth/ spiritual study and Humor. Five of the books are for the purpose of helping people fighting addiction and while they focus primarily on Compulsive Gambling (My addiction), they are useful for other addictions. They are also the foundation of my advocacy and speaking life. As an advocate, I focus on helping bridge the gap between recovering addict and those around them. I want people to understand addiction in a way that is better tied to the non addict life. I have researched and studies my addictive nature and developed ways of sharing that through the speaking I do (much of which has been limited lately to video presentations). I developed a website to provide free services and resources along with offering my books and other services to others and now I even have a store on the site where I offer the books at a discount from what any one else has. My question lately goes back to the title: Is it worth it? What do you think? Here is my website link:
Bernard zeitler gambling 'how to win as a high roller while losing your shirt'
sometimes things are, sometimes they are not, but not sure this is a question you can ever fully answer, as you will never know for sure if something helped someone or not. I'd just weigh it against your time and keep it to what you can support without overstretching
@Jessicalynnt Sometimes he tries to do too much at a time. He likes to help people as his background is as a Social Worker.
@Susan2015 yeah, it's a hard line, to know when you need to walk away
If you just help one person than it is worth it.
@jstory07 Yes it is even if it's one.
How you feel while you're doing it makes it worth it. It helps you as you reach out to help others.
I like the title also.Thanks for sharing.
I know a couple who need that book about gambling and, yes it's worth it.
@LoriAMoore (4679)
The title is good.
I think it is worth it. You may help someone and not even know it.
@marijuana (576)
• Tel Aviv, Israel
With you having that great intention of providing help for others to recover from addiction and some self improvement books, surely it's worth it!
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Whatever you do and how you do it when a person is way over their heads you help them you're getting the message across to who want to hear it.