How I Met the Evil Business Partner

By @n.J
Even though we were classmates in supplemental class back in 2004, we hardly ever talked or we really did not talk and I can hardly call us “acquaintance”. We would only exchange nods when we happen to bump into each other in the corridor. I have my own squad. She has hers. I know her by face that’s all. But one can easily recognize her because of her seemingly harmless, innocent and charming looks. But behind that is the devil in disguise. When I finished my supplemental units, I, together with another classmate, prepared for my licensure exam. Part of my preparation was my weekly review in a university. Another classmate of ours , Ana, gave the cellphone number of my evil ex-biz partner to me. She had informed me that she was done with all her requirements but this evil ex-biz partner has not been finished. She said we could go together to fix our requirements. So, I sent her an sms to ask her if she wanted to tag along with me. That’s how we started keeping in touch with each other. Later on she borrowed my review materials. Eventually, she and her younger brother went to our house. They found out that I make my own accessories. This evil ex-biz partner thought it was something profitable and we could make a business out of it. That was our first business venture . I never thought that this woman who seemed innocent was so devilish.
Let me understand, now are you doing business with the one you call the evil ex-biz partner?
Hi @LadyDuck ! No.We are not doing business anymore that is why I call her Ex-business partner.
@Iam_jauntyjen I think it is a wise decision to stop making business with her.
@Teep11 (7137)
Let me get a better understanding about this. You barely talked and you barely know your ex-business partner. Wow! That's intriguing in itself. Sounds as if you were never business partners. Could your view be considered as judgement?
This was just a flashback. @Teep11 :)
I do not quite follow if she is evil why are yo u business partners? need some clearing lol lol.
This the continuation of my previous post. :) @Hatley