Television Review - The Big Bang Theory - The 43 Peculiarity

Photo - My TV set, taken by me.
Preston, England
Spoiler alerts - season 6 An episode making rare and brilliant use of CGI special effects. Howard & Raj discover a new strange habit by Sheldon. He locks himself in an old janitorial room at the university for about twenty minutes each afternoon, The boys wonder what he does there. Breaking in, they find a clue - the number 43 is written on a board in chalk. They set up spy cameras to see what Sheldon is up to. He finds the cameras and rigs them to make it look as if he is travelling through 43 dimensions via his own wormholes. In actuality, he is not doing anything important at all. Sub-plot-wise, Leonard is jealous when Penny invites an ex-boyfriend for a visit and tries to convince him that he (Leonard) is a dangerous gangster in the neighborhood, fooling nobody. Leonard also fails to realize that Sheldon's secretary, Alex, fancies him. A story where people's misperceptions of one another blow things out of all proportion in different, unexpected ways. The CGI scene of Sheldon faking sticking his head into wormholes is startling and very original. Arthur Chappell
leonard as a dangerous gangster? lol funny
• Preston, England
he is very unconvincing in his efforts - that is what makes it so funny
Good review. I don't watch the show.
I saw that show and it was really strange.
• Preston, England
it was quite an elaborate special effect for Sheldon to achieve