The Christmas tree is up ! fa la la la la , la la la la !

United Kingdom
I am getting well and truly into the Christmas spirit. I went up the loft yesterday and got the Christmas things down. Today we put the tree up and decorated it. It looks totally amazing and has really got us all in the Christmas mood now. Have you got your tree up and your decorations ?
@mom210 (5982)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We got the tree up, some of the decorations. I hope this week calms down so I can get some stuff done.
@brimia (6588)
We've had our tree up for almost 2 weeks but just recently have gotten into the holiday mood. The weather's been unseasonably warm so it hasn't really felt like winter/Christmas. Going out to see holiday light displays and listening to Christmas music has helped.
My tree has been up for about a week already and I've been in the Christmas spirit since Thanksgiving.
@Blondie2222 (19118)
We aren't putting a tree up as the kids won't be coming here. We are traveling to their place instead. So we will again trans all gifts to their houses but that's okay i don't mind.
@winterose (39931)
Wonderful, I never really get the Christmas spirit it has been that way for years now.
@Teep11 (6684)
That's great. It certainly appears as if the Christmas mood generated after your tree was put up. That's nice. It's especially nice when the family chips in.
@softbabe44 (5943)
• Vancouver, Washington
We put ours up a couple weeks ago its sets the mood.
The tree just went up. Now, to put the lights on. I might not decorate beyond the lights. They are what I love.
We need a picture! Our tree went up yesterday. Did the cats care? Nope.
That's so nice to have a Christmas tree at home. We don't have a Christmas tree at home because it is not our official festival. Usually we will celebrate it with a feast and that's all. Even today we don't often buy the peace tree for Chinese New Year.
@gemmsky (173)
We've only got a little tree, but it is perfect for our flat - small but effective! Definitely getting to feel more festive now :)