A stabbing at the hotel we stayed at!

@ricki_911 (19028)
Toronto, Ontario
I was just on Facebook and this news ad came up on my newsfeed. The hotel we stayed at on Thursday, and then left on Friday. A few hours after we left someone was stabbed in the hotel. I thought it was a lovely place, but now starting to make me not want to stay there again. There have been some issues at different hotels in that city. I can't believe it, only 2 hours later that incident happened.
You were lucky. I guess I would think about whether I'd be staying there again or not too.
@ricki_911 (19028)
• Toronto, Ontario
I assume it was more a personal fight compared to someone just walking in stabbing. But it does still scare you.
@ricki_911 ....Yes, not really fair to the establishment.
@ricki_911 (19028)
• Toronto, Ontario
@celticeagle Exactly, I know a few years back in a different hotel someone was murdered, and they have lost a lot of business.
@yukimori (9041)
Was it a random thing, or an altercation between two people who knew each other? I'd think that would make a big difference in how I'd react to finding out about such a thing.
@ricki_911 (19028)
• Toronto, Ontario
Judging by the news article it sounds like a fight between 2 people staying at the hotel. But it was very vague, and one has life threatening injuries.
You can't predict those things, it could happen anywhere, anytime.
@ricki_911 (19028)
• Toronto, Ontario
You are absolutely right. When I read the article, I believe it was more a personal fight compared to someone walking in and going crazy.
@winterose (39922)
that is really scary for sure. I don't even get a chance to travel anywhere, I just don't have the money for it.
@ricki_911 (19028)
• Toronto, Ontario
I set a side the money for this, it was about $50 which wasn't overly bad. I really needed to just get out and relax.
hi R icki thats horrid. And yeste r da y I fou nd out that my so had his brand new bike stolen and the super heav y biie log cut thro ugj, right in dayligyht and nobod y wondered why the thief was cutting o pe the bike lot. Stabbings and killinga and thefts right now and we sing jo y to thye world . I s ure wo uld not sta y at that hotel again Ricki.
@ricki_911 (19028)
• Toronto, Ontario
Wow! I am sorry Patsie that is sad someone stealing the bike during the day. Sad what society has come too.