"Mike and Molly" cancelled..oh no!

I like a good comedy and I would prefer to watch an old rerun of a good comedy show compared to some current so-called comedy shows. I may know all the words to "Roseanne" but she still makes me laugh and there is nothing wrong with that. When "Mike and Molly" started out I had no desire to watch, now I'm sorry. But I do watch them in reruns every evening at 6:00 pm. I realize some of it is a little 'colorful' and there are a lot of double meaning jokes, but that show makes me truly laugh out loud. I just read that the new season is being cut down to 13 episodes and it will be the last season. If you want to read more about the final season of "Mike and Molly" check out the link.
www.yahoo.com/tv/mike-molly-cancelled-says-co-183918152.html
there are a few shows that I felt like that with, took a few shows to get me into it.
Glad I'm not alone in that.
I like to be 'entertained' when I watch TV so mostly opt for comedy shows.
I agree, if I want to watch murders I'll turn on the Chatanooga News.
@AbbyGreenhill Haha. That's funny. Is that a real channel?
@JudyEv No Chattanooga, TN news - murders daily.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
This is a show that I have never heard of, but as a rule I do not like American comedies at all. I do remember Roseanne because it was transmitted here, although I never liked it.
I prefer humor to murders and crazy people!
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@AbbyGreenhill I also like a decent comedy, but sadly they are quite rare these days and the quality of comedy shows is abysmal.
@Asylum You got that right.
I like that show. One I didn't like when it was on was Seinfeld. Now I like to watch it in reruns.
I like Seinfield better now too.
I could not watch the show. It saddens me too much that both of these creative and talented actors are shortening their lives with their weight.
I am not sure, but I understand that she has lost a lot of weight, I could be wrong.
@AbbyGreenhill Yes, she has, but still had a ways to go to save her life. I applaud her efforts. She is a real talent. I hope she is successful at becoming healthy.
@ElizabethWallace Trying is the main thing, if you don't try you can never succeed.
@Teep11 (7067)
"Mike & Molly is pretty funny. Shows will come to an end. It mainly happens when ratings go down. Reruns can be fun but watching new episodes is such a joy.
Some of the reruns are still new to me.
I think their weight loss had something to do with it. But,the star female has enough going on to keep her working. I will catch the reruns again on netflix.
It could possibly but I really don't know enough about the situation. It could also be so much off-color jokes and such.
The only time that I ever watched Mike and molly is when i forgot to change the channel.
I watched by accident the first time and still didn't like it, but then watched again and got hooked.
@kaka135 (14098)
I don't know about the show. It's kinda sad to see the favorite show being cancelled. Hope there will be another good comedy showing soon.
I'll stick with my HGTV and Food Network!
I have never watch Molly and Mike but Melissa McCarthy has really gotten to be a screen actress.
I haven't really followed her career, so I don't know too much about her other than from Mike and Molly.
I never watch that show.
That's fine!
they have been on for some time there?
I think they came on in 2011.