What is Your Greatest Fear?

@zebra2222 (5161)
We all fear something. Some of us have many fears. For example, I do not like to be in closed, boxed in places where I can barely moved. Do you fear the dark? Do you fear meeting strangers? Do you fear lightning? Do you fear snakes? What is your greatest fear?
I have many fears, such as I am afraid of the mice, the criminals, danger etc. But perhaps my biggest fear is I am afraid to lose the one I love.
@zebra2222 (5161)
Those are all fears that we all can face from time to time.
My greatest fear is of heights and I used to get teased about it by my hubby as i would not walk close to the realokngin our malls of second and third stories I g uessit started when I fell thirty feet from the edge of an earthern dam where we wedre all fishing. Tjhe bank gave way under my fet an d k fell into the deep cold water. mygrandpa rescud me by telling me how to float and paddle with my hands so i coud reach the bamboo fishing pole he held out. He got m e ouit olf the ater and my mom dried me off and found some jeans and a shirt I could change into.But after that I got scared when we went upstairs or when we went to the nosebleed secton of our ball park. I still loathe hits and that silly fear of maybe ju mping. I knodw it is a dumb fear bujt its so real tol me.
I do not like to be in enclosed places.
@sakeguci (80)
• Tangerang, Indonesia
i fear my printer doesn't print what i wanted that's the true fear
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
height is my BIGGEST fear drowning is another bad weather & snakes & rats bugs critters & the list goes on from there
mine too Gayle I hate to have to cl imb up inthe bleachers at a ball game or go uip a lot of stories in an elevator also I fear sp iders as we have poisonous brown rrecluse spiders here in Calilfornia
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hatley we do to have the MEAN NASTY spiders here too & snakes & critters so we have a lot in common huh??
@Inlemay (16602)
• South Africa
Frogs - I dont do frogs, frogs, frogs eeeeeeeeeek I AM A ranidaphobia
@xFiacre (4469)
@zebra2222 Serpents.