Do you have a favorite child.

Roseburg, Oregon
When my first son was born I did not think I could love another child as much as I loved him. But when I had more children. I found out that I loved all of them as much as I loved my first child. With each child that you have. You find out that each one is different and you love each one for who they are. Each one of them is your favorite child for the one thing that makes that one special to you.
@WorDazza (7043)
• Manchester, England
My two children irritate me equally, so no, I don't have a favourite
That nice otf them to irritate you the same.
@BellaDoc (626)
• San Diego, California
haha I hear you!
@WorDazza (7043)
• Manchester, England
@BellaDoc Judging by the number of likes my comment got I think i may have struck a chord
@norcal (3363)
• Nevada City, California
Sometimes one is my favorite, sometimes another is. At different stages in their lives, the relationships are closer or more difficult.
@sofssu (14912)
I don't play favorites, but they do. My older son is close to me and the younger one is close to his father.
at least it's equal on both sides. i wonder what would happen if there was a 3rd child?
• Lakewood, Colorado
I do have a fav child that is my only son lolz but next to him is my youngest nephew..
I have 4 children and love each of them. I don't have favorites but I can say that I'm closer to 2 of my daughters but that's only because we spend more time together than I do with the other 2.
I am glad you are saying so and this is the way it should be. It's sad to see that your mother prefers one of your siblings.
@fishtiger58 (24291)
• Momence, Illinois
I love both my sons equally. I couldn't live without them They are my boys, my babies, my everything.
I only have two, but your heart just expands so that you can love them equally.
@alberello75 (5177)
• Genova, Italy
Every child, like every living creature, is unique. The love of a mother for her child, no longer have any measurement units, better to say: infinity.
No kids, but I would probably have a favorite, I know my parents did.
@Syllogism (186)
I've a daughter and a son.I love them both. Either of them would sometimes be naughty and annoy me, so at times I might love one more than another.But in general I love them both as much as I can.
@Gabugs (882)
@jstory07 You are so right on this one. We have two sons and I adore both of them although each are so different in their own unique ways. When I was pregnant with my second son, I wished and prayed for a daughter. When it didn't happen, I was disappointed and afraid that I would love him less. Well, now I love him with all my heart as much as I love my elder son.
Each child is a special joy.
@troyburns (1489)
• New Zealand
Although I love both of my kids - and my wife's boy too - I'd have to say that my youngest is the favorite. There are reasons for that though - it could never be an arbitrary decision.
All my children are my favorite. They all have something special that sets them apart.
• Portland, Connecticut
I remember worrying about that after I had my first son, he was so special to me, I was afraid I wouldn't love another child as much. Then I had his brother who I struggled so much to carry and then his sister and I realized that I could love a dozen kids and they would all be special.
@Beatburn (3055)
I try not to have favorites but sometimes I just can't help it. Am I a bad dad?
@LoriAMoore (8494)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Yes, and I hate to admit it. And my kids are CATS! :-)
I could never have a favorite, they are all my babies and so, so special to me. I couldn't imagine my life without any of them in it.
I only have 1 for now. When I decide to have another, I'm sure each love for them will be different and special. I will try not to play favorites.
@Drosophila (16891)
I'm definitely my Ma's favourite! xD