I'm Still Here!

@bobo2500 (154)
Howell, Michigan
Hey there everyone. It has been a while but I promise i'm still here. Things have just been crazy busy here in my little world. We just got done celebrating the Twin's first birthday and have been working all the time (both of us). In other news, Noah had what we think was another seizure on the bus to school the other day. So we're starting another round of testing and EEGs to get his medication right. This is only his second seizure since being released as an infant. So it's not something we're "used to" yet. Other than that though, we've just been moving along lately. Sooner or later I'll have more time to spend with everyone here on Mylot. I miss keeping up with all my online friends. But for now a facebook post now and then is all i can manage. I hope everyone is doing well! What's new with all of you these days?
@Morleyhunt (15929)
My grandson suffered from 'petit rolandoc epilepsy' as a small boy. Thank goodness he has been seizure free for two years now. They can be very disturbing to people around you.
@katsmeow1213 (28817)
This is a busy season for many. Work has kept me busy as we're short staffed so I'm picking up more hours. I'm pretty exhausted. Hope you can figure out the seizures, that must be pretty scary!
Sorry to hear about your son's seizures, do they know any cause ? In the mean time here is hoping your family has a good Christmas if you celebrate
@bobo2500 (154)
• Howell, Michigan
When he was born he suffered moderate brain damage. That is likely the cause but they didn't start until last year.
Send Noah my healing vibrations I am rippling through this comment, it will be a slow healing of course but I am hoping the seizures become infrequent to the point where the brain and the body chemicals are in perfect sync, again . . . @bobo2500
@fishtiger58 (30284)
• Momence, Illinois
So sorry to hear about Noah. Hope that can get all figured out. Working all the time is a good thing. I remember back on Gather when work was slim for you.
@poehere (17243)
• French Polynesia
I wish you luck and hope you can find out what caused this. This can be dangerous and it is good they are testing him right away. I hope he is OK now and things are better. It is good to hear from you and sort of looks like when people are away for a time nobody seems to see they have written. I have been gone for a few days and it seems like people forget about you so fast and move on. Shame this is a nice site to be on.