What is your favorite reality show?

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Do any of you watch reality shows? Well I know I do! and boy!! are they funny!! Every time I watched them it never seems to amaze me, that they always seem to act like they are looking for love but yet have 3 other women on the side..I mean let's be real!! you know that you are not looking for love..You are lusting people just to get rating for the show.Now I will say that there are some reality shows that maybe one or two is still married and is in a relationship, while others are crazy!! another thing that I like about reality shows is the fact you get to travel without actually traveling because where ever they go you go! I think its neat.. What do you all think? What is your favorite reality show?
@Shellyann36 (11257)
Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brothers are my favorites. I don't get into the drama shows.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I can respect that, I guess for me somethings you just have to laugh at, I find it funny, for some of the ways people act, but then there are some people that are going through breakdowns, even though they have all that money they are still going through something as well..
@Shellyann36 (11257)
@willgirl2013 Yep that just goes to prove that money can't buy you happiness or love. I have watched some of those "Housewives" shows once or twice when visiting someone but it seemed like such a soap opera.
@inertia4 (27792)
I can answer this in one word. No. See, I do not have a favorite reality show. Why? Because I find them all to be bogus and scripted and fake. And they have no entertainment value whatsoever.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Well speaking from ratings, it seems that majorit of America like that stuff, and see as for me I watch every thing. There are just some things that I find amusing. I watch shark tank, CSI, NCIS, SVU, I am just a all around person.
@inertia4 (27792)
@willgirl2013 I know. But for me personally I cannot get into it. I rather watch a good movie before I watch a TV show these days.