My friend sent me an email

@ricki_911 (20073)
Toronto, Ontario
This is the girl who was suppose to meet me on the weekend, I don't think she is ready to see me. I had asked her advice and she answered me last week. She then email me today and asking me how it was going. I was asking her about a situation I was in and a personal opinion in what I should do. We have been emailing back and forth all day. She just sent me an email and threw me right off. She had said her ex (who she broke up with of 7 years), still has him on facebook. How happy he seems, and how he's out of debt. But why bring it up?. I said are you really that happy for him or why not delete him off facebook or block from seeing what he posts slowly move on.
Maybe she hasn't moved on and still likes to see how he is doing.
@ricki_911 (20073)
• Toronto, Ontario
Possible. I don't think she is that happy for him, but wasn't happy with him. I think she is more jealous, what she never had. But I started going thorugh his facebook, and his new girlfriend both just came out of long term (years) relationship about 6 months ago (this girl was engaged up until last June).
@ricki_911 ...So he is jumping back in with someone who hasn't been out long. That could be scary.
@ricki_911 (20073)
• Toronto, Ontario
@celticeagle Both of them have been in long term relationships which ended back in mid June ish, and they were dating beginning of August. She's like he seems so happy, I went through facebook, and feel its just a rebound for both of them.