Do you prefer a man Dr. Or a woman?

I don't mind to be honest which one I have. I just want one that knows how to treat me. Now for the lady situations I would prefer a man. I am not going to make you crazy by explaining myself. lol. I want you to know I love my dentist to peaces. he is an older man and he makes sure he takes gentile care of my mouth. I belong to a neighborhood clinic and my ..Dr. could change from time to time in a emergency. I like them except for the wait time for the visit.
@Angelee_27 (3473)
I prefer a female doctor for all female problems. If it's a general issue, a male doctor will suffice. That's just what I am comfortable with.
I like that your comfortable as well. That is how I feel at my Dr. office.
@kaka135 (14016)
I don't really mind, as long as the doctor is caring and patient. I did have some female problems, and met a male doctor. He was a very nice man and did a very good job during the surgery. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed too.
I like to read about good stuff like this. I am glad he was kind to you as well. Thanks Lee..
@kaka135 (14016)
@sharon6345 I always believe there are still many good people around.
@sishy7 (27653)
The doctors I've dealt with are mostly male. But when I was pregnant with my first child, I looked for a female ObGyn and found a really nice middle-aged woman dr. She delivered all my sons except the one who was born on New Years Day. The dr was in Las Vegas and she was stuck in traffic when I gave birth 2 weeks earlier than the due date. Her replacement was a male dr, but everything went well anyway with him.
What a great day to be born. Did you get anything for it or was it not something your town did. Here in Ny if your child is born the strike of new year you get stuff.
@sishy7 (27653)
@sharon6345 No, I don't think LA had something like that, or if they did I sure missed out on it as no one informed me either...
As long as they know what they're doing I don't mind if I have a lady or man doctor.
That is good judy. I hope your happy with who ever your going to now. Thanks.
i like men Doctors they seem to have more time for you.
@Blondie2222 (21399)
Well i have 3 doctors and their all males. I don't have a obgyn anymore but i do need to find one and it will probably be a man also. I don't mind them they know what their doing and i feel comfortable. My hygienist is a lady but the doctor is male. Everyone has their preference though
@ricki_911 (19272)
• Toronto, Ontario
I personally perfer a male doctor. I just think they listen more, and I guess they don't understand because they don't have those parts. I went to several females who told me to deal with it, and the pain will go away.