The "Donald Trump Storm" Is Tapering Off!

@antonbunot (10047)
Calgary, Alberta
I watched the Republican Candidates' debate last night and I noticed the "strorm" in Donald Trump, my idol, seems to be tapering off. He was not very combative as he was in the previous debates. He spent his allotted time depending his ideas and controversial proposal of banning muslims temporarily to enter the U.S.A. Surprisingly, he was nice to his "friend" Senator Cruz. Is he starting to think that even though he is leading the field since the beginning of the campaign to this date, he will eventually end up not the Republican nominee? And does he think Senator Cruz is going to be the party's nominee? If his buddy, Senator Cruz, wins the presidency, I have the feeling that he would appoint Donald Trump as his foreign secretary. Then his Art of the Deal will be tested! Another Kissinger in the making! This is just my presumption. What do you think, my friends?
• Uzbekistan
Your idol?
I have not understood if he jokes, I begin to be concerned.
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
@MALUSE I am just kidding when I say he is my idol.
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck I am thinking that Jeb Bush may be right in saying that Donald Trump is not a serious candidate.
@nanette64 (18182)
• Fairfield, Texas
I think people like Donald because he is outspoken @antonbunot . But I think he is also learning to try and control his rhetoric. I like Ben Carson, but I'm sure he doesn't have a chance.
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
I like Ben Carson. too! He is a nice guy . .seemingly very religious. But with all these problems, domestic and foreign, that the U.S.A. is facing these days, America needs a tough leader. You need one as tough and intelligent as the late JFK!
@nanette64 (18182)
• Fairfield, Texas
@antonbunot Very true but out of all the ones running, I just don't know who. I think if Trump & Putin were to square off, it wouldn't be good.
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
@nanette64 What I think of Donald Trump's strategy in this campaign is he is doing everything to win the nomination. I like what Jeb Bush thinks of him - - he said Trump is a masterful politician. With his charisma I think he and Putin would be playing golf together.
Donald Trump as a foreign Secretary? Do you believe that Senator Cruz wants to start a war with some foreign countries? With this man as Foreign Secretary this is a serious possibility.
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
LOL . . . I don't think he will ever try to start a war. He will implement his Art of the Deal to help his buddy Cruz to make America great again!
@antonbunot I wish them good luck, I think that Donald is not the right man.
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck LOL . . . I am not sure either . . . but it is possible. We never know!
• Preston, England
probably toning his approach down so he doesn't embarrass himself further for a while
@antonbunot (10047)
• Calgary, Alberta
Well, @arthurchappell, having been the frontrunner for almost 7 months, I think that is a good showing by the Donald. And with every one of his republican competitors not to mention the media and other political pundits hitting him from all directions, still he is leading the pack with a big margin! He should not be embarrassed at all . . . and with what Jeb Bush thinks of him as a masterful politician . . . he should be proud of himself . . .
• Preston, England
@antonbunot his Islamaphobia would be a deal-breaker if I could vote there
If anyone will .It will be Cruz and Rubio they are both blank