Allowed topics

Latvia
What topics are banned here, in addition to those referred to in FAQ? Can i here talk about the games, photographs, pets, etc.? P.S. maybe i am dumb.... how can i create a comment to my discusion?
@owlwings (39736)
• Cambridge, England
Read the Community Guidelines carefully. It describes exactly what you may and may not post. You'll find all of the relevant information referenced here:
A quick user guide to MyLot with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, a short history of MyLot and other notes Pages Useful Links Welcome to MyLot MyLot is a social site which rewards you for taking part in discussions. There are members from all ov
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Adult materials and copy paste work meaning it is not your own work
@Mike197602 (13911)
Yes, you can talk about games, pets, photographs or pretty much anything else as long as you don't go against the guidelines. For examples maybe just look at discussions other people write and contribute on them before making a lot of your own. It'll give you a good idea of what's ok here.
• Latvia
there are no options post video. be allowed post youtube link to my video?
@Mike197602 (13911)
@Kroter I think so but am not 100% sure so maybe ask someone else, sorry.
@Kroter If it is a video you will make money from you cannot post a link here. Same if it is a blog or something else that you can earn from, or a referral link. I believe you can post a link to a video otherwise, because I have seen others do it. You can contact admin @GoAskAlex_admin with those questions. Do read owlwings blog, he is not going to earn from it, but you will learn from it.