Christmas is always Christmas!

@alberello75 (19520)
Genova, Italy
Christmas we know, is always Christmas! So they said to me my dear grandparents. But this year, however, at least for me, Christmas will be not with a taste festive, as it was in years past, as there were, especially in the last period some things relating to my health condition, which lead me to spend this holy feast in an atmosphere almost of sadness! What you can see in the picture, it is the tree decorated by my brother, he wanted to do it alone. Something very strange because he is a person very "lazy"! However, I must admit that he did so with the right criterion by decoration of festoons and twinkling lights. What will we find there, the day of the Nativity (December 25)? Well, no one knows yet for sure. But I can not give anything to anyone, I'm sorry, I foolishly have thrown away all my balances. But this may, however will be forgotten, it is important not to repeat it in the future! Picture taken by me
It's a nice little tree, Christmas is an important celebration and it's nice to have the house decorated. I know that you do not feel well, but I sincerely hope that you can have a nice Christmas.
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
I hope so too with my best wishes that I make to you too !!
@alberello75 Thank you Alessandro, I will be around until the 23rd for sure, but I think I will be busy the Christmas Eve and the day of Christmas.
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
@LadyDuck Okay, well we still have several days to be able to reciprocate the good wishes for a most serene Christmas.
@mysdianait (64058)
You will probably enjoy Christmas much more than you are expecting. It is easy to be disappointed when we are looking forward with excitement to something but the opposite is also true. The tree looks really cute and much better than some big ones with hardly anything at all hanging on them.
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
Thank you for the compliments, I hope that you too, will spend a good Christmas.
@antonbunot (9783)
• Calgary, Alberta
My daughter-in-law is Italian-Canadian. I am a Filipino-Canadian. Italians and Filipinos have many things in common. One is - - we are catholics . . .
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
And they are also very adept at making Christmas trees?
• Calgary, Alberta
@alberello75 My son does it!
Your brother did a good job decorating the tree. I'm sorry this Christmas is sad for you. I know it is the loss of your grandmother that brings this sadness to you. Though sad, I hope you find the love and thoughtfulness of others across your path this Christmas.
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
I should step by step, try to get strength and courage and go ahead.
@moondebi (1209)
• Bangalore, India
The decoration is nice. Wish you a happy Christmas!
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
I wish a merry Christmas to you too, and you've done the tree?
@HazySue (23885)
@alberello75 Your brother did a lovely job decorating the tree. I do hope you have a peaceful happy Christmas.
@alberello75 (19520)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, oddly enough this time he has made his commitment. Merry Christmas to you too.