It Was a Dark and Dreary.....

@Morleyhunt (21020)
For such a busy day, the sun has gone into hiding. My energy levels seem to lag (the solar batteries are not being recharged). The temperatures are not normal for December. We are currently hovering around 50F or 10C. The goals for today are varied, but we feel it is all achievable. In another hour, we will be on the road to the bank, death certificate and a copy of the will in hand. Our second stop will be a much overdue visit to the barber (my father has had this on wish list for several weeks.) Our next stop will be determined by how long the first two errands take. We could head home for lunch, or to the lab to get the weekly bloodwork taken care of. A stop at the library is also on my wish list, but it can happen early or late.
@silvermist (20116)
@Morleyhunt It seems you have so many things planned.Hope you finish all of them.Have you planned to borrow any particular book from the library?
@Morleyhunt (21020)
Everything accomplished. No particular book, but I borrowed one and purchased two at the used book sale. When I have read them I will redonate.
@silvermist (20116)
@Morleyhunt Donating books after reading is a good idea.Others can read them too.
It all sounds exhausting.
@Morleyhunt (21020)
Exhausting, describes my life. It has been non-stop, since late October....I've decided to cancel Christmas this year.??
That seems quite a busy itinerary. Hope you get it all done.
@Morleyhunt (21020)
Got it done. Now I am home getting ready to prepare dinner so I can escape for two hours to a stitches group.??
You will be happy to come back home later on.
@Morleyhunt (21020)
Very much, happy to be home again. Tomorrow will bring a host of new errands.
We have the same weird temperature here in Switzerland, 3 C in the morning and up to 13 C, during the day, it's not the right season!
@Morleyhunt (21020)
It sure does not feel like mid-December, although we are supposed to get some snow tonight.