My Cousin (Holly Wood) Passed Away

Yes, my cousin's name is Holly Wood (Holly Marie Wood). I just seen the news on my Facebook from a few family member's posts. She was only 16 years old. I don't know what happened or how she passed away, as the posts from my family were not detailed. I didn't know her that well, but she was still my cousin. It's sad when a family member dies whether it was someone you were close to or not.
@dodoazo (10228)
This is the very reason why family really matters. We believe that family could be together forever. Thus, we value it so much. We gather our family genealogy to trace our family lineage on how we are related each other.
@Pattitude (1311)
• Newton, North Carolina
It is so sad when the ones so young depart, especially during the holidays. Sorry for your loss.
@sugartoes (33881)
• Greencastle, Indiana
your right just cause you didn't know her don't mean you don't hurt inside that's family rather you know them or not that don't make a difference :{ sorry to hear your lost this close to the holidays hope you find out what happen.
I found out, it was a tumor. So sad!
@sugartoes (33881)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Angelee_27 I'm so sorry for your lose I know that's not enough but just know she's in a better place no more pain or suffering.
@shshiju (9194)
• Cochin, India
I am sorry to hear that. Hearty condolence
@ricki_911 (16736)
• Toronto, Ontario
It is sad to hear this sort of news especially this close to Christmas.
@softbabe44 (5959)
• Vancouver, Washington
Sorry about your loss way to young to have passed during her younger days.
• Cowansville, Quebec
I'm sorry for your loss. It's not fair when stuff like this happens. Especially before "Happy Holidays" like Christmas. :(
Family is family. Doesn't matter how close you are to them, you still grieve over the loss. Prayers for you and your family.