Why do people rain on my parade

I was talking to two people about the train that comes to the state which is 1 hour away by train. Both of them made excuses for why they would not visit me. My man who is always in that state/town for one reason or another is telling me that I am moving far. I asked his asss would he come see me if I moved. He said you know your moving far away. The funny thing is when he was messing around all those years behind my back with that loser. It was in the same dang state. So,your too far to visit me but not to freaking far to go there to cheat on me. Oh well,Thanks to the almighty above I will soon get passed this one. I am going to open my heart up to new everything. That includes a new future alone if the lord can bless me with the strength to walk away. You know what I have papers on me and a court case. I am terrified of handcuffs I need prayer to let this mess go.
@ridingbet (60493)
is there something wrong with you my dear? I hope you are okay! I cannot comment because I might be wrong with my perception.
I will be moving out of state one hour away from here. My current boyfriend found th time to always be in that town with a man doing no good behaviors behind my back but now that I am moving there it's far to visit. I am pissed.
@yukimori (9092)
@sharon6345 Good. Stay pissed. This is just another example of his actions not matching his words.
@yukimori (9092)
I've been working on decluttering by following Marie Kondo's KonMari method. The gist of it is that you look at everything you own and decide whether or not you really love it. If you don't love it, you get rid of it. I really think you could probably benefit from something similar, except for relationships instead of stuff. Instead of asking if you love them, though, I'd ask if they truly love you. Do their actions say that they do? Do the people themselves bring joy to your life? Or is it constant stress? Personally, I wouldn't worry about them not visiting. You could really use a good fresh start, even if it means that some of the people you know won't be in your life anymore.
I am going to stay home for a while and not call him. I need time and space because,this makes me angry. I am tired of being left feeling like the fool. You know all the time when he was missing he was always in conn. So,I started looking in conn for me to move. But,I am super excited about moving and don't want anyone to bring me down. I don't mind a new everything at all and I don't care if anyone visits me as long as my mom and daughter show up. I love your idea and will put some thought to it.
@whiteream (3800)
Good luck with the move. Remember everything happens for a reason. Maybe, it's time you get away.
I do think that is true let's hope it happens.
@ricki_911 (19939)
• Toronto, Ontario
If he truely loved you and wanted you no length or distance would be too far. He is making excuses, and don't want things to change. I think think of yourself and do what you want to do.
Well,I have decided to remain home for a few days. See he has not been to my house in months. We see each other at his house. I have keys and I come and go as I please. But,I want to put more space between us till I can walk away. I don't think the building will call me any time soon. My mom thinksit will be sooner than I think. But,If I can I won't tell him I moved and just move.
@ricki_911 (19939)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 I think that's a good idea. But the fact he hasn't been to your place in months yet you go to his is a big sign too. I always say think of yourself, na dyour own happiness.
@Bluedoll (17050)
Have no fear? The truth will set us free. I think handcuffs bind so people are not free - think about that?
You do need to get away from that mess.