Robin Hood and the Ghosts of Sherwood

Rochester, New York
Do not watch this movie if your looking for a really good one to watch! I repeat do NOT watch this movie. It sucks massively and my brain hurts from watching what little I did. If your looking for a movie to make fun of at it's lack of making sense... then this is your go to movie!! First off the fight scenes are absolutely horrible and done in semi slow motion, the dialogue is disgusting and well it's all around horrible. Robin Hood has a hard time shooting a bow and arrow as in he sucks at it. Marion is a blond idiot who gets drunk after a night of partying with the Merry Men and ends up with a hangover. Toward the semi end, Robin and his men are turned into zombies by Marion and Little John. They go around eating folks and stealing from them. I refused to watch the whole thing as it was just horrible, the acting was so bad mere words can not express. So for the love of your brain, if you truly do love it then you will not watch this movie.
Robin Hood has sold his soul to a witch, but death never sleeps, and despite the Witch's curse Robin dies in a battle. When Maid Marian and Little John try t...
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
It doesn't sound like one I would be interested in.
@dodo19 (32673)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It really does not sound like a good movie at all. I hadn't heard of the movie before now, but it really doesn't seem like the kind of movie that I may like. Thanks for sharing.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
Let me get this clear, are you saying that you did not enjoy this movie?
Oh my goodness, this movie really sounds horrible, even the trailer is not good.
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
Now I am curious about this robinhood movie. And maybe I have to watch it to find out if it really sucks!