Ear deafening music

@Missmwngi (10773)
Nairobi, Kenya
Sometimes when i have to go somewhere and i need to use a bus i just don't feel motivated. They have this loud music in them which is so annoying. They play the modern music which have little or no message in them. The worst part is rules are there but those who are supposed to enforce them do nothing. Most people hate the music but it seems one just have to deal with it. I guess it is time for a new car lol
@hereandthere (32538)
same thing here. public transportation blaring music. even shops along the road or inside commercial buildings. you can't hear one another and i really don't want to raise my voice just to be heard.
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I hate those uncalled for noises
@Missmwngi i don't really care whatever music they want to play. it's the volume i object to.
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@hereandthere Same here. If only they can reduce the volume one would be in peace
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
That would mean a new car.
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
And something to have to wait patiently for
• Vancouver, Washington
@Missmwngi Yes you would have to wait.
@FourWalls (14694)
If it will make you feel any better, the same thing happens in the U.S. Not so much on the public transportation but people with their cars driving around with music so loud that it rattles the pictures off the walls in my house...and I live in a residential neighborhood! People pull into gas (petrol) stations and leave their car running and radio blasting while they go into the store -- so they are deliberately trying to irritate people. And, yes, we have anti-noise laws here, too. Another similarity: in the U.S., our modern pop music has no message to it, either.
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Mmmmh i see it happens on many places not only here
I pity the shop-assistants who're ruining their hearing.
@Missmwngi (10773)
• Nairobi, Kenya
The driver and conductors that is since they are the ones on those buses day in day out