Are We Living in the "Last Days?"

If you are a Bible reader, and I realize that many are not, you might remember the words that Jesus spoke, and you will probably agree that we are living in the "Last Days." Matthew the 24th chapter, Mark the 13th chapter, and Luke the 21st chapter, as well as 1 Timothy 3:1-5 and many other scriptures all spoke of what we could expect when we arrived at this point in time. The Bible was actually written and preserved by God for our generation to read. Have you read it? Do you understand it? You can read the Bible in your own language at this web site: Take the time to read the above scriptures, at least. Jesus spoke of earthquakes and wars, food shortages and disease. Never before in human history has it been more obvious that ALL OVER THE WORLD these things are taking place. Yes, there have always been earthquakes and wars and famine and disease, but not EVER like we see it today. Along with crime and violence. Wicked acts of child molestation and sex trade. Terrorism and outright wickedness. Drug addiction and suicides. Pollution and lack of clean water. Global problems with no solutions available. Political scandals and mistreatment of citizens in many countries. Almost everyone agrees that the world is in ONE BIG MESS. Find out WHY? And find out what God has promised to do about it. Go to this web site. . Watch the videos. Find the answers. You owe it to yourself to do this right away.
I like to believe we can get past this and, still maybe someday see peace on earth, but I will admit it's a long shot and, not a logical belief, but I am a dreamer and, I believe prayers can do miraculous things.
@TRBRocks420 Pray for Gods kingdom to come. That's what will bring peace to the earth. Jesus told us to pray for that kingdom. Matthew 6:9 Daniel 2:44
@PhredWreck (6096)
According to preachers and Christians I have listened to, the 'last days' have been going on for the past 40 years...
Actually for about 100 years, beginning with World War II. After that, it's all been going downhill. Historians agree that 1914 was a turning point in history.
@cindiowens (3846)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I was just listening to the news, thinking the same thing.
The news always brings it to my attention too. Every day, it seems that there is something more horrendous than the day before.