Mylot balance is decreasing

mylot
@babaraimc (1346)
Pakistan
after my previous post my balance was 6.20, and then after a few comments i noticed my balanced was dropped to 6.10 and i thought i misread the balance but once again after some time my balnce dropped to 6.02 have anyone experienced this or it's just me?
• Denmark
This happened on bubblews all the time when the plagiarists' accounts were deleted. Why don't you ask admin directly?
@babaraimc (1346)
• Pakistan
this is just happened for the first time, and i think you are right, i should contact them
@yukimori (8322)
@babaraimc I tagged Alex, so he should see this discussion fairly soon. It just might take a bit to get the official answer, because he sometimes has to consult with the owners or programmers to find out what's happening.
@babaraimc (1346)
• Pakistan
@yukimori thanx yuki, but i think @Anne answered this below
@yukimori (8322)
That used to happen when discussions (and their associated earnings) were removed from the site. @GoAskAlice have the earnings deductions resumed, or is there another reason for what this user has noticed?
@babaraimc (1346)
• Pakistan
was there some sort of earnings deductions in mylot before?
@yukimori (8322)
@babaraimc There were, back when the first earnings program was in effect. That one ended in 2013 when the site changed hands. So far, there hadn't been any earnings deductions for deleted discussions, and the official response was that deductions weren't happening for deleted stuff. However, it's possible that they've chosen to change that, which is why I tagged Alex here. He's the official liaison here, and he'll most likely be able to tell us for sure what's going on.
@poehere (10188)
• French Polynesia
If you were paid for a comment or something on a post that was deleted it will subtract the earning from your account. This is normal. You can't get paid on deleted stuff.
@babaraimc (1346)
• Pakistan
oh, thanx for help
@amnabas (9661)
• Karachi, Pakistan
No it didn't happened with me it may be some glitch?
@babaraimc (1346)
• Pakistan
yeah thats what i think
@EddieHands (28401)
Wow that is very strange, that has never happened to me. But yes better to never post on people who promote their links or spam because they might get deleted. I usually just post on people who I know post good stuff everyday, that I follow on here.
@Blondie2222 (13519)
I would ask admin why it's dropping. Mine is going up and not down
@babaraimc (1346)
• Pakistan
@Blondie2222 may be they are transferring my balance into your???