Busy Productive Day

@whiteream (3724)
I finally got my Christmas tree up and decorated, Ya!! I wrapped most of the presents. I only have to put my son's big gift together and wrap it. I am so happy that most of that is done. There is till one week until Christmas. I do not think I have ever gotten most of the stuff done this early. Now that all the gifts are wrapped and ready to go, I only have a couple of more things and I will be ready for Christmas. Next week I will do some backing and making candy.
It's nice to be organised ahead of time.
@whiteream (3724)
Yes, it is and I am loving it. I don't like to have to do things last minute.
@seren3 (387)
Cool! I am only a few days behind you. I used to start ordering things in Sept. Somehow September went invisible this year...and here I am. I have a list for the weekend - then I'm done! Happy Holidays!
@whiteream (3724)
Hope you and your have a wonderful holiday season.
@Blondie2222 (22375)
I haven't even finished my wrapping. I got 2 out of 12 people's gifts wrapped lol. I was going to do it today but got lazy. Glad you got everything done i'm usually done by now too. But tomorrow I shall wrap and not put it off.