People Watching

@UncleJoe (9939)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
It may be impolite to make fun of people but for those who don’t seem to care about their own appearance, why should I? There is just no excuse for the way some of these voluptuous Southern belles have let themselves go. You can see prime examples of what I’m talking about in your own city. You will find them all at, (are you ready for it?), WAL-MART! I kid you not. What makes the scenery even worse is the preferred material worn by some real scale-breakers. They really put spandex to the test. This is the one time I am thankful for my cataracts. I saw one lady who was so big that when she walked up from the parking lot she made the bell ringer skip. I don’t want to say that she was big, but most things I have ever seen that size had it’s own engine. I still don’t get it! When are they ever going to put a national weight limit on spandex?
@cindiowens (3841)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Spandex. I am starting a petition right now to have it outlawed.
@whiteream (3521)
spandex really, I wonder why that don't wear something different. Spandex is costly.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
I'm not huge by no means but i know better then to wear spandex. Plus, i try to take pride in my apperance especially when i leave the house. Just saying.....lol
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
And for some reason they all show up at Walmart