Super Saturday

Vancouver, Washington
This isn't black Friday and it's not cyber Monday so what are they calling it ?Well, it's their version of Super Saturday it's the only Saturday before Christmas. Maybe it's the very high last minute shopping day Think it will still be around next year?What's your opinion of Super Saturday myself I don't wanna be out there when they figure it out.
Will not be there for sure.
The last week before Christmas is always a mad scene. I'm not surprised they finally put a name to it.
We were out doing some last minute shopping today and it was crazy out there. Retailers must be happy.
My email is full of mails from different stores offering me things I donĀ“t need. It is as spamming as when I got Viagra mails every day
Just saw a commercial for Macy's sale today. They do whatever they can to get people in don't they? I do it online or I don't do it.
Its always busy the last weekend before Christmas, its like that in the town near us also.
@Beatburn (3904)
I can imagine the Christmas rush, people in a mad dash to get that last minute gift. Should stay away from malls.
@Raine38 (9116)
I will stay clear of the malls if this is happening. I have not really noticed but then I have been staying most of the time at home because it was too cold out. Watching last night's news, I learned that a couple of cars crashed at the local mall's parking lot. Not something that I would want to spend my weekend before Christmas.
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
I had some grocery shopping to do Saturday and it was a mad house. Yikes. Was glad to be done and get out of there,.
I am weary from the overwhelming need to label everything and everyone.
The last busy crazy week end before Christmas.
@Shellyann36 (10850)
I am sure there will be plenty of people out there on Super Saturday doing that last minute shopping. I hate the crowds. We shopped quite a bit online this year.
@simone10 (21652)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I didn't even want to be out there this past Friday but we had to finish our shopping. Now that we are through, there is no way I am going out again.
@1hopefulman (30088)
All they want you us to do is spent money. If they can make money it will be around.
Okay so that is Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Free Shipping Day, Green Monday and now Super Saturday..gimmicks the lot of them lolz